Predicting Physical Death

Absynthe

Hello all,

I had read Paul Fenton-Smiths' book Masterclass Tarot and he talks about the death card there with at least 3 of the following cards showing up in a reading can signify a physical death as 10 of swords, 6 of swords, 4 of swords, 3 of swords, The World, Judgement, and the tower in a health reading. Any comments on this???

If that's the case then I shouldn't be here typing this response. The problem with books like that is they don't take into account the wide variety of circumstances in which these cards occur and also he does make the point it would be a health reading. Not a finances reading, not a will my dog come on vacation reading, not a what career should I choose reading.

I've had all of those cards occur for me in love and general life readings. Yes, all in the same spread. As I said I'm still here typing to you. I've also had every physical medical test known to man and I"m afraid to say the diagnosis was 'perfect health'....Lol!

The only time I've seen a physical death of a person in a reading I got Wheel Of Fortune and the Chariot for the suicide of a family member (years after the event). I did not connect those two cards myself, the querent mentioned it since her partner was afflicted with depression. It was the suicide of his brother, his brother was an athlete which is why the chariot was there....I guess. Or the two sphinxes could have represented siblings going separate ways. Or maybe this was the event that saw him go off the rails? You see how it's all many shades of grey and very much open to interpretation?