Who was the King of Wands Rx in Your Experience?

Enlightenment23

Hey guys!

I haven't had much experience with the King of Wands reversed, so the few times he does come up for me in readings, I'm baffled. In my notes, I've put him down as argumentative, pushy, and arrogant...but I'm curious to know the breadth of who this guy is

Who -- or what -- was the the King of Wands reversed in your readings? :)

Sar

Hey guys!

I haven't had much experience with the King of Wands reversed, so the few times he does come up for me in readings, I'm baffled. In my notes, I've put him down as argumentative, pushy, and arrogant...but I'm curious to know the breadth of who this guy is

A "musician" friend that was always broke and borrowed money he never repaid his friends. Got tired of this piece of shit.

pageofswords9110

I was romantically involved with one. Very charmimg but only to get what he wanted out of people. Financially he wasn't stable. Arrogant and rude. And he loved attention and being surrounded by women.

Grizabella

Oh yes! Definitely the player and ladies' man.

The Knight of Wands upright is very prone to drive-by sex. By the time he matures to King of Wands he's learned that hit-and-run sex reaps unpleasant rewards and that fidelity works better with less problems. However, that Knight is still slumbering in a neat little box under the bed and when the reversed card dumps him out into the light again, he regresses to become the unfaithful Knight.

LoveLight&Peace

Hey guys!

~A very religious woman who thought that she was the only person in existence that knew the true meaning of the bible. She went to such extremes that she was kicked out of several church congregations throughout her lifetime.

~A police officer that abused his position of authority throughout his career. This person was emotionally and physically abusive in his personal relationships as well.

I should mention that these came up in professional readings done for me, not in readings that I did for someone else. Both were involved in my life (at different points) when I had the King of Wands Rx show up in readings.

Enlightenment23

Wow awesome responses so far guys!

A "musician" friend that was always broke and borrowed money he never repaid his friends. Got tired of this piece of shit.

:laugh: Well that's funny. I would think that this would be more of a King of Pentacles reversed thing, but I guess the musician in him made him the reversed wandsy, flakey type.

I was romantically involved with one. Very charmimg but only to get what he wanted out of people. Financially he wasn't stable. Arrogant and rude. And he loved attention and being surrounded by women.

I've seen this to be a consensus -- an arrogant guy that loves attention and loves the ladies! And the worst part is that they're always charming and it's easy to get sucked into their "spell" so to speak :)

Oh yes! Definitely the player and ladies' man.

The Knight of Wands upright is very prone to drive-by sex. By the time he matures to King of Wands he's learned that hit-and-run sex reaps unpleasant rewards and that fidelity works better with less problems. However, that Knight is still slumbering in a neat little box under the bed and when the reversed card dumps him out into the light again, he regresses to become the unfaithful Knight.

I really like this interpretation of the King of Wands Rx! I hit really touched upon a nook and cranny that I couldn't really understand -- what, exactly, is the difference between the Knight of Wands and the King of Wands Rx? But it seems like the King of Wands Rx is a knight that's matured into a King and somewhat understands the importance of commitment, but every once in a while, he can't help but regress. Interesting! I will be adding this to my notes :).

I want to add that the King of Wands Rx is holding a phallic symbol. When it's upright, I feel as if he knows how to, erm, "handle is goods" if you know what I mean. But when it's reversed, it seems like his schlong does a lot of the thinking for him. :laugh:

Enlightenment23

~A very religious woman who thought that she was the only person in existence that knew the true meaning of the bible. She went to such extremes that she was kicked out of several church congregations throughout her lifetime.

~A police officer that abused his position of authority throughout his career. This person was emotionally and physically abusive in his personal relationships as well.

I should mention that these came up in professional readings done for me, not in readings that I did for someone else. Both were involved in my life (at different points) when I had the King of Wands Rx show up in readings.

Thanks for your input LoveLight&Peace.

These are all very helpful. Now I can see that the King of Wands Rx can be someone who is overzealous about their religious beliefs which is why that wand is reversed. And I like how you delved into how the King of Wands Rx can be someone who has an incredible amount of power in his hands, but abuses it tremendously.

Thank you so much for this.

Pique Dame

I got him a lot for my ex-bf (a Leo) who's extremely selfish and narcissistic. He's also an actor with many creative pursuits and loves to be the center of attention among all his adoring fans.

Absynthe

I've never had him Rx in a reading, but had him upright in readings a plenty and all of the above responses correspond perfectly to my experiences of KoW. The most recent one has an instagram account that would make Beyonce jealous, in terms of hangers-on. Overall I associate both Wands monarchs with socialite type people, all glitz, no underwear. and a lot of airbrushing...Lol!

I imagine Rx, these people would go to the dark side and use their powers of charisma for dark ends.

samantha

I don't read with rx, but the negative side that I have encountered : bloody minded, would rather die than back track from the position he takes on some issue (usually a values laden one) unforgiving of anyone who disagrees, will go to great lengths to maintain said position even if it hurts him personally in some way ... tho of course this is driven to the back of his mind. Impossible to *win* when the King is in this state, so walking -along way away- is your only option. Otherwise, heaven help you ...
This is a close family member, so with me for some time to come :rolleyes: