Crystal Ally cards Study Group - Intuitive reading Techniques

Simsy

In this thread I give you some idea how the energies of the cards work together in a reading.

These are examples to give you some idea how the cards and there various element powers work together to give an over all reading, I will break it down so you can get a picture of how it works and I will give you advice on how to work the deck from my own experience of them also these are my interpretations done on an intuitive level so what these represent to me might not mean the same thing to you, experiment and see what you can come up with.

There are five elements wind, fire, earth water and storm and within each element there are a group of crystals associated with them it’s these combinations of crystals from each element that results in the reading having its power and meaning. The crystals are the following

Earth Element

Cyprite
Pyrite
Hematite
Black tourmaline
Obsidian
Ruby
Bloodstone
Garnet
Smoky Quartz
Petrified Wood

Fire Element

Zincite
Sunstone
Citirine
Carnelian
Malachite
Calcite
Rhodochrosite
Rhodonite
Golden topaz
Tiger Eye

Water Element

Rose Quartz
Aventurine
Tourmaline
Dioptase
Larimar
Chrysocolla
Aquamarine
Kunzite & Hiddenite
Amazonite
Lepidolite
Moonstone
Amethyst
Labradorite
Azurite
Sodalite
Lapis Lazuli
Selenite
Charoite
Fluorite
Sugilite

Storm Element
Turquoise
Herderite
Moldavite
Clear Quartz
Seraphinite
Danburite
Kyanite
Fulgurite
Azeztulite
Phenacite

Depending on how many you get from each group is how the energies will combine to make a whole reading. Also take into account the colours of each of the cards you work with as these will give you some clues as to how they work within the energies of the cards, I work with colours a lot in my readings with these cards as well as my oracle and tarot cards in general as it helps develop the readings more and gives a better picture on things.

EXAMPLE 1

A person comes to you for a reading on psychic development you draw the cards Amethyst, Clear Quartz and Kyanite

We know from looking at the cards Clear quartz has the word clarity, amethyst is divine connection and Kyanite is inner bridges. So how I would read this is as follows:-

These cards indicate to me a need to work on your inner self as it relates to your psychic development. You also need to work on the inner bridges to make sure you have a clear channel to spirit. Also take time out in nature to provide clarity on how you will move forward in your psychic development.

This is just one example, the card will give you more as you channel the information you will see how from the images as well as they can make you focus deeper.

Here is another example of another reading.

EXAMPLE 2

A person comes to you for a love reading you pick up the cards sunstone, tiger eye and seraphinite. The colours on the card are bright yellows and blues and darker colours. We also know from the words on the cards that sunstone is about leadership, tiger eye is about balance and seraphinite is about healing, so I would read it as the following

You have been in a relationship in the past that hasn’t served you well, you are healing and as a result you will find balance and leadership from a man who will serve your needs and will help you be the best you can be. There will be joy in this relationship as indicated by the yellows in 2 of the cards as well as grounding and healing as indicated by the darker colours and the muted blues in the other cards….

You will develop in your own set of colour correspondences and as you work and develop your intuitive reading skills you will draw on more of a database of symbols the more experience you get, Also remember the question also has a bearing on how the crystals play out the answer. You need to think about how the crystal energies relate to the question being asked and vice versa.

The next cards I would like to talk about are the 5 element cards. Like I said in the introduction there are 5 elements wind, fire, water, earth and storm and within each there are crystals associated with the elements, but did you also know that they have there own cards too?

Depending on what crystal cards you get with each element card can give you a whole new depth of meaning in a reading below is a listing of the cards and what they mean to me. Again with time you will learn your own interpretations but this is what the intuitive reading process is all about, its about learning about the symbology of the cards as it relates to you. :)

THE ELEMENT CARDS

STORM

Relates to turmoil, inner cleansing with in ones life. Also relating to a situations which is having a stressful effect on people.
Also about spiritual cleansing and cleansing in general with relation to things that no longer serve your purpose, also about . Just like the storms in nature its powerful presence has a cleansing effect after they are gone. Also about grounding ones self from energies that are negative

KEYWORDS: cleansing, purpose, grounding
FIRE

Its about passion, it’s about your true life path, what you are good at what you are passionate about what you want to really do. Fire is also cleansing influence on situations. Knowing what your authentic self is wanting.

KEYWORDS: Passion, true life path, authentic self, respect, understanding

EARTH

This one is about grounding, connection with the earth energies, nature and fairies. Also about elemental energies, ley lines and how the will help you in the long run. Also about energies around people also which affect you both positive and negative this card is also about chakras and how they affect people, places and things

KEYWORDS: elementals, Earth energies, Grounding, Energy Fields, chakras

WIND

This card is about change that has been planned for, also relates to the positive in all things places and situations also this is about healing, working with healing arts (reiki, crystal healing, flower essences etc) and gaining spiritual understanding from the psychic realm.

KEYWORDS: healing, psychic, positivity, light worker

WATER

This element is about going with the ebbs and flows of life. Taking things in your stride and not being ruffled if things don’t work your way the 1st time, flexibility and understanding are also a big part of this element.

KEYWORDS: Flexibility, striding forward, going with flow.

So… How will this work in a reading? Let’s see shall we :)

EXAMPLE 3

A person comes for a reading regarding a situation that has been lingering for awhile. You draw the storm card, dioptase and smokey quartz. You know from the storm card that they have had a lot of turmoil and heart ache. The dioptase card is about forgiveness and smokey quartz is about grounding. The reading would be as follows

You have had a lot of heart break and hurt in the past. You will begin to forgive slowly as time goes past, while staying grounded. The colours in the cards indicate you will be working with healing aspects of yourself, and healing your world around you. But stay grounded while you are doing this as this will help you also not to feel so all over the place

So there you have it… This is the end of my guide to intuitively reading the crystal ally cards. Like I said at the beginning these are my intuitive interpretations on the cards and as such they do change from time to time, experiment yourself and see what other ideas you can come up with ( and hopefully help me to expand this work):)

I hope to update this guide when I work with new Techniques to reading these cards
:)

In the mean time enjoy this guide and I hope it proves useful in your own workings with the crystal ally cards

merissa_88

Simsy said:
In this thread I give you some idea how the energies of the cards work together in a reading.

These are examples to give you some idea how the cards and there various element powers work together to give an over all reading, I will break it down so you can get a picture of how it works and I will give you advice on how to work the deck from my own experience of them also these are my interpretations done on an intuitive level so what these represent to me might not mean the same thing to you, experiment and see what you can come up with.

There are five elements wind, fire, earth water and storm and within each element there are a group of crystals associated with them it’s these combinations of crystals from each element that results in the reading having its power and meaning. The crystals are the following

This is great information Simsy and really clear examples. Thank you for reviving the study group! And also thank you for this stuff about the elements. For some reason, I can be mentally challenged when it comes to the storm element. It's not complicated, its just taken me a really long time to understand it.

Depending on how many you get from each group is how the energies will combine to make a whole reading. Also take into account the colours of each of the cards you work with as these will give you some clues as to how they work within the energies of the cards, I work with colours a lot in my readings with these cards as well as my oracle and tarot cards in general as it helps develop the readings more and gives a better picture on things.

I think this deck is really beautiful. But I never read from it intuitively by picking up on colors or visual symbols like with other decks. I definitely want to do that now.

I think about a card like Azurite/Insight. It's "by the book" meaning is that things are not the way they look on the surface. But the word "insight" means a lot more than that. And the card is really beautiful with that eye symbol reflected in the water. If you look through the eye, you can see the mountains and azurite cluster in the distance. So it really is about looking deeply and not just about people ripping the rug out from under you.

The next cards I would like to talk about are the 5 element cards. Like I said in the introduction there are 5 elements wind, fire, water, earth and storm and within each there are crystals associated with the elements, but did you also know that they have there own cards too?

Depending on what crystal cards you get with each element card can give you a whole new depth of meaning in a reading below is a listing of the cards and what they mean to me. Again with time you will learn your own interpretations but this is what the intuitive reading process is all about, its about learning about the symbology of the cards as it relates to you. :)

I love your description of the elements. I hadn't thought about the earth element being connected to ley lines.

Owning this deck gave me a really good excuse to buy a lot of crystals. I used to take the earth element crystals and put them together so I could feel their energies. It really did feel different from the fire or water stones.

Did you get this deck because you were interested in crystal healing?

Simsy

Your welcome

merissa_88 said:
This is great information Simsy and really clear examples. Thank you for reviving the study group! And also thank you for this stuff about the elements. For some reason, I can be mentally challenged when it comes to the storm element. It's not complicated, its just taken me a really long time to understand it.

Your welcome merissa, glad to see some one finding use for the information.

I think of the storm element as a thunderstorm in nature, extremely powerful with an ability to destroy, how i related it to us as people is when we have inner turmoil at some point in our lives that is where the storm comes in thats how i see it my self

I think this deck is really beautiful. But I never read from it intuitively by picking up on colors or visual symbols like with other decks. I definitely want to do that now.

It will take time to develop the skill but once you do its a great asset to have. In my case ever since i start to work with the cards i worked this way i rather not use the lwb (little white book - term mostly used in tarot) just go with the flow with the cards

I think about a card like Azurite/Insight. It's "by the book" meaning is that things are not the way they look on the surface. But the word "insight" means a lot more than that. And the card is really beautiful with that eye symbol reflected in the water. If you look through the eye, you can see the mountains and azurite cluster in the distance. So it really is about looking deeply and not just about people ripping the rug out from under you.

Yes exactly its also about insight regarding situations of all sorts (love,work etc) and delving deeper

I love your description of the elements. I hadn't thought about the earth element being connected to ley lines.

When you think about it ley lines across the world are the energy grid of the earth and as a result Grid provides the earth energies and as a result provide the power

Owning this deck gave me a really good excuse to buy a lot of crystals. I used to take the earth element crystals and put them together so I could feel their energies. It really did feel different from the fire or water stones.

Did you get this deck because you were interested in crystal healing?

Yes, its the 1st thing I worked with psychicly im interested in crystal healing from the psychic perspective using the crystals energies to understand and work with them better and yes i have tumbled crystals in both my lounge room and my bedroom :)

one day i will afford a crystal skull (saw a lavastone one @ my local occult book store, said to be connected with pele the hawaiian volcano goddess) but i digress as always :D
Simsy