Group ideas?

Mimers

twenty~one said:
That's great! I'm there.

RustyNeon had a good point about taking them one card at a time rather than, say, doing all fours in one thread. What is your opinion on that?

I kind of liked looking at all of the suites together, however, if you look at the old threads, it kind of naturally ended up being one card at a time, so I believe that would be fine to have a separate thread for each card. I can always look at them together on my own. Nothing saying I cant.

The thread for the fours has already been established, so why don't we leave that one as it is, and continue on with the other method starting with the fives?

Mimi

Rusty Neon

Tarot of Marseilles help desk (FAQ) thread

Moonbow* said:
How about starting a thread where people can ask any question they like about marseilles cards (but not go into the history). Personally I don't have the time or inclination to go too far into the history of the cards and I think this is why some people see the History and Icon forum as a bit scary.

Thanks for the suggestion, Moonbow! I've just started a new thread: Tarot of Marseilles help desk (FAQ).

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&postid=246876#post246876

crystal cove

Mimers said:
I kind of liked looking at all of the suites together, however, if you look at the old threads, it kind of naturally ended up being one card at a time, so I believe that would be fine to have a separate thread for each card. I can always look at them together on my own. Nothing saying I cant.

The thread for the fours has already been established, so why don't we leave that one as it is, and continue on with the other method starting with the fives?

Mimi

Sounds good! :)

Jewel-ry

Hi everyone,

I know I'm rather late with my ramblings but would just like to say that I will be participating in as many of these threads as I can.

I think it crucial to continue the study of the pips. When I first acquired my Marseille and was trying to find a starting point, I was so disappointed when they stopped. There are just no resources out there to help us and I absolutely love the Marseille. The readings we have been doing in Rusty's threads have been great. Not only is it good practise for me, but it is really interesting to see other opinions on the spreads.

If completed a basic guide, similar to Thirteens Basics, may well encourage more support for this forum.

J :)