What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

Michellehihi

What's the postman bringing? You want to know what's the postman bringing?

MY LEBANESE TAROT! MINE MINE MINE!!!!!

BlueLotus

Magical Messages from the Fairies oracle cards are on their way to me.

decan

I'm waiting the Universal Waite pocket.

I have the Smith-Waite Centennial and it is a good deck, really, but in time I found it not colored enough and I am a bit bored with it. Probably I need a deck more colored to feel comfortable.

Carojulie

Your enthusiasm is contagious ! :)
The Lebanese is supposed to have a wonderful cardstock ; I don't have it but I would love your feedback on that !

Carojulie

Naibi di Giovanni Vacchetta, il Meneghello : arrived this morning.
I love it so much that I believe I will have to go back to reading with pip minors, Marseille style, because this deck is too beautiful to be left dormant as just part of a collection. And the cardstock is beautiful, and even the box is beautiful. I am in love !

Michellehihi

Your enthusiasm is contagious ! :)
The Lebanese is supposed to have a wonderful cardstock ; I don't have it but I would love your feedback on that !

With regards to the cardstock, it reminds me of the Wild Uknown first edition of 2012.

EmpressArwen

Where did you purchase this? I followed the link in the tarot gallery and it says it is sold out. :(

Michellehihi

Where did you purchase this? I followed the link in the tarot gallery and it says it is sold out. :(

I bought it from Tarot Garden.
I don't know if they still have some. There exists only 100 copies of this deck.

Carojulie

With regards to the cardstock, it reminds me of the Wild Uknown first edition of 2012.

Thanks for the info ! Mmmmm that sounds like a winner cardstockwise. Is it a full 78 cards or just 22 major deck ?

Michellehihi

Thanks for the info ! Mmmmm that sounds like a winner cardstockwise. Is it a full 78 cards or just 22 major deck ?

the Lebanese? It's a majors only deck.