1 sitter for a time reading

CosmicBeing

Practicing... please ask me a question so i can see when it will occur.

1. SunnyBee

Feedback is needed.....initial and after the time period passes.

Don't take this to heart still practicing

I'm going to try something else..

Longest = fixed/cadent
Medium= Mutable succedent
shortest/fastest= cardinal/angular

I may complete it tonight or tomorrow. This is not going to be a very indepth reading. Very simple and to the point.

SunnyBee

I would like to sit! Love experimenting!

What type of question should I ask?

CosmicBeing

I would like to sit! Love experimenting!

What type of question should I ask?

It's usually a when....I am still trying to figure out if aspect is needed always between the important house lords to indicate a time....makes sense that the chart has to be a yes.

But can be anything....Just has to be pretty much a when type question....Like will I enter into a (romantic) relationship in 2017 and when?

or

"Will My father contact me and when?"

something like that... just give me a bit of background about you and the person (if you ask about a person)....so I can determine houses to use and the time units to use.

SunnyBee

It's usually a when....I am still trying to figure out if aspect is needed always between the important house lords to indicate a time....makes sense that the chart has to be a yes.

But can be anything....Just has to be pretty much a when type question....Like will I enter into a (romantic) relationship in 2017 and when?

or

"Will My father contact me and when?"

something like that... just give me a bit of background about you and the person (if you ask about a person)....so I can determine houses to use and the time units to use.

Ahhh got it.
I'm just curious about this particular person N (male). I've known him since this past summer from work and I had a crush on him basically since I've met him. We had a fall out in communication around early October/late September. Every time he comes back into my life (at our office), my feelings for him renew even though I vow to myself to forget him.
So my question is "Will I enter into a romantic and committed relationship with N in 2017 and when?"

Does this work?

CosmicBeing

Ahhh got it.
I'm just curious about this particular person N (male). I've known him since this past summer from work and I had a crush on him basically since I've met him. We had a fall out in communication around early October/late September. Every time he comes back into my life (at our office), my feelings for him renew even though I vow to myself to forget him.
So my question is "Will I enter into a romantic and committed relationship with N in 2017 and when?"

Does this work?

It looks like it can work... let's see how it test against this method :)

CosmicBeing

"Will I enter into a romantic and committed relationship with N in 2017 and when?

1 degree ascendant... too early. This can be that you never really spoke to him beyond a colleague, never hung with him out of the works, or anything else to really propel this forward. So you have little information if you two truly could begin something.

1st lord= Mars=scorpio=you
7th lord= Taurus= Venus= N

Longest=Months
middle=weeks
shortest= days
Longest = fixed/cadent
This is suppose to be the more traditional method I believe

Venus+Mars are in 5th house conjunct
Both under Pisces sign.

Mars= 25*
Venus= 19*

Mars leaves house in 5 degrees
Mars-Venus=6 degrees
So let's look at a time range of 5-6 degrees

Venus is exalted so this can indicate either he is very romantic/sexual type person...maybe even a very attractive man that everyone thinks is good looking (males/females) so may have competition. Or venus being exalted can speed up the time.

Succedent+mutable= weeks

5th lord is in 12th house= hidden, restrained, secret romantic affections.

Moon is detriment which is a co-ruler and it's in 1st house. Moon also rules 9th house. So it could indicate that your emotions are getting in the way of trying to get closer to him. If moon is really meant to be a 9th lord in 1st house...9th house deals with long distance, foreigners, esoteric, university, higher studies/knowledge, wisdom.

Moon will be leaving scorpio in 1 or 2 signs. Scorpio is fixed and angular. This can tie into that maybe in 1 to 2 weeks you will gain confidence about your emotions or in 1 to 2 weeks some long distance will occur that could allow a chance.

5th lord (jupiter) makes a square with Sun(N's co-ruler) Squares are yes with obstacles, delays, obstructions. So he might be able to like you more than someone in the office, but there is obstacles and delays for some reason....maybe because things aren't open to allow you two to get to know each other more.

Sun is in "detriment'...in a fixed sign and cadent house which makes it hard for the planet to act.....making it take a long time to do something

So the obstacles/delays might have something to do with him personally....interesting enough 10th is ruled by Sun...in detriment in 3rd (house of communication) making a square to 5th lord....the fact you do are in the same company or associates of some manner in business causes this to not be something that can easily happen.

Since it is 1 degree ascendant this can mean this can go either way and there isn't enough information present in the situation between you two to determine if a relationship can actually occur.

The advice of the chart is telling you to open up a line of communication to happen. In 1 to 2 weeks you may find out something that allows you to build confidence to share your emotions. This could be something about 9th house matters or it could end up just that you gain the confidence.

If you build up the confidence to take lead of this because he may not have the courage himself or even the thought to try a dating situation with an associate.

In 5 - 6 weeks you could go on a date with him. But since venus(N) is very strong in 5th house... it could be something that he does or that you find out about him speeds you up to try to at least see where this goes and not let your emotions hold you back.

I hope this made sense...and let me know how it goes.

https://postimg.org/image/gzhjiz3i5/

SunnyBee

1 degree ascendant... too early. This can be that you never really spoke to him beyond a colleague, never hung with him out of the works, or anything else to really propel this forward. So you have little information if you two truly could begin something.

1st lord= Mars=scorpio=you
7th lord= Taurus= Venus= N

Longest=Months
middle=weeks
shortest= days
Longest = fixed/cadent
This is suppose to be the more traditional method I believe

Venus+Mars are in 5th house conjunct
Both under Pisces sign.

Mars= 25*
Venus= 19*

Mars leaves house in 5 degrees
Mars-Venus=6 degrees
So let's look at a time range of 5-6 degrees

Venus is exalted so this can indicate either he is very romantic/sexual type person...maybe even a very attractive man that everyone thinks is good looking (males/females) so may have competition. Or venus being exalted can speed up the time.

He is a romantic definitely. Once he falls for someone, he will do whatever it takes to make them happy. He is semi attractive, I doubt everyone finds him that good-looking though.

Succdent+mutable= weeks

5th lord is in 12th house= hidden, restrained, secret romantic affections.

Moon is detriment which is a co-ruler and it's in 1st house. Moon also rules 9th house. So it could indicate that your emotions are getting in the way of trying to get closer to him. If moon is really meant to be a 9th lord in 1st house...9th house deals with long distance, foreigners, esoteric, university, higher studies/knowledge, wisdom.

This is very interesting. My emotions have been up and down due to the fact that he ignored my text to hang out (nothing that indicates my feelings towards him but at the same time just nudging in the direction). He is trying to get accepted to grad schools which would mean that he has to move. And he is traveling to other places in search of job opportunities. What the 9th house deals with is very accurate to my work situation as well as what he wants to do later on.

Moon will be leaving scorpio in 1 or 2 signs. Scorpio is fixed and angular. This can tie into that maybe in 1 to 2 weeks you will gain confidence about your emotions or in 1 to 2 weeks some long distance will occur that could allow a chance.

Does Scorpio represent me as my zodiac or just for this particular chart? I would like to gain more ground on my emotions. Whatever happens, its a big priority for me this year.

5th lord (jupiter) makes a square with Sun(N's co-ruler) Squares are yes with obstacles, delays, obstructions. So he might be able to like you more than someone in the office, but there is obstacles and delays for some reason....maybe because things aren't open to allow you two to get to know each other more.

Sun is in "detriment'...in a fixed sign and cadent house which makes it hard for the planet to act.....making it take a long time to do something

So the obstacles/delays might have something to do with him personally....interesting enough 10th is ruled by Sun...in detriment in 3rd (house of communication) making a square to 5th lord....the fact you do are in the same company or associates of some manner in business causes this to not be something that can easily happen.

I'm not sure how much this applies but I've had a couple of Tarot readings (done myself and by others) that show him as the Sun or had the Sun card in the reading. I think what I mentioned earlier about his work goals might be what prevents us from being together.

Since it is 1 degree ascendant this can mean this can go either way and there isn't enough information present in the situation between you two to determine if a relationship can actually occur.

The advice of the chart is telling you to open up a line of communication to happen. In 1 to 2 weeks you may find out something that allows you to build confidence to share your emotions. This could be something about 9th house matters or it could end up just that you gain the confidence.

If you build up the confidence to take lead of this because he may not have the courage himself or even the thought to try a dating situation with an associate.

In 5 - 6 weeks you could go on a date with him. But since venus(N) is very strong in 5th house... it could be something that he does or that you find out about him speeds you up to try to at least see where this goes and not let your emotions hold you back.

I hope this made sense...and let me know how it goes.

https://postimg.org/image/gzhjiz3i5/

I will definitely let you know what happens and try to update about every two weeks or so, I'm hoping I gain more confidence with my emotions. Honestly I don't really expect anything to happen. I was just really curious to see from this chart's point of view. As other readings had pointed out, there are obstacles that just cannot be overcome. Still feels like they remain a mystery.
The image is amazing and the way you tracked is very neat. Thank you for letting me sit!

CosmicBeing

You are just scorpio in this chart... just like you have a birth chart so does the question has it's on birthchart.

Let me know if you hear anything in the next 2 weeks about a 9th house matter.

Thanx for the feedback.

SunnyBee

Hi CosmicBeing!

I'm giving you a short update. N hasn't asked me out and we are barely talking to each other. However, as you had predicted, I feel very self-confident and I don't feel all over the place any more. Like something clicked and I'm feeling comfortable with myself.