"Guy" Decks?

Mittkait

Most decks are geared toward what women find attractive.

I find the following decks are rather gender neutral:

Michelangelo Tarot
Haindl
Steampunk Tarot - Wisdom from the Gods edition. The Barbara Moore version is also great.
The Ring Cycle
Tyldwick
Pagan Tarot (ETA - Otherworlds version)
Night Sun Tarot

Barleywine

Since you're a Thoth reader, have you considered the Cosmic Tarot? I'm not sure whether the occasional Golden Age actors on the cards would be to your taste, but I find that the deck leans into Thoth territory.

Sun and Moon Tarot: I consider this one "Thoth-lite." Thoth keywords on the cards and a reimagining of the Thoth pips. I find it's more of a blend between Thoth and RWS. It might be too cute for some. I've had great success reading on this one for male and female clients.

Rohrig Tarot: Another one that leans Thoth. Legit Spanish versions are still available.

Light and Shadow Tarot: Even gender split and contains some Thoth symbolism that you will be very familiar with. Plus, Brian Williams wrote the guidebook. Cards are large, but they needed to be to accommodate the art.

Sherlock Holmes Tarot: I know it sounds hokey, but most cards feature men, and I find it reads really well for the kind of male clients you describe.

Quantum Tarot 2.0: many cards don't feature people and, when they do, their faces tend to be in shadow.

Let us know what you decide, for I've been thinking about decks for male clients as well.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I've been considering the Cosmic Tarot for quite a while; this is another reason to get it. I don't mind classic film references at all. I already have the Rorig.

I've been off-and-on about the Sun and Moon as well, and will take another look at it.

The rest I'm not familiar with. Hmm, Sherlock Holmes . . .

Barleywine

Most decks are geared toward what women find attractive.

I find the following decks are rather gender neutral:

Michelangelo Tarot
Haindl
Steampunk Tarot - Wisdom from the Gods edition. The Barbara Moore version is also great.
The Ring Cycle
Tyldwick
Pagan Tarot
Night Sun Tarot

Before I returned to public reading, I just bought whatever appealed most to me. In the last year most of my clients have been female, so my deck purchases have skewed that way, as you suggest. But there have been enough male clients to make deck reconsideration worthwhile.

I have the Haindl and the Night Sun but find them a little visually dark for use in a public setting. The rest I'm not too familiar with and will revisit them. Thanks!

Barleywine

The Tarot of the Sevenfold Mystery is very nice, elegant but sober. Robert Place artwork has a "masculine touch" in my opinion.
I have it; well, I didn't use it until now but maybe I'm wrong, it is a nice deck (more accessible than the Alchemical, for me!)

The RWS is okay as a "guy" deck. Sober and classical!
The Lenormand is classical, not always so "masculine", but not fancy.

I looked at my dictionary what is a "Joe Six-pack" type; okay I see :)
Well, any sober deck can do the trick!

ETA: the Morgan Greer Tarot can fit as well.

Sober and no-frills, no-nonsense seems about right. I have the Morgan Greer and do take it to public reading sessions. I agree that the Alchemical is a bit too intricate for my purpose.

ihcoyc

The most masculine decks I have are the Tarot de Paris and the Ancient Tarot of Lombardy. The Vacchetti Tarot of the Master and most of the older woodcut styles seem to me to be fairly masculine, or at least not annoyingly saccharine or twee. Sola Busca is a total sausage fest but I don't try to read with it.

Barleywine

I've been looking at Tarot of the Master for quite a while too. Just to be clear, I'm not after a deck that's loaded with male figures, just one that's more stark and not vaporously atmospheric. Let's call it the graphic feel of the TdM but more scenic. Maybe Ciro's TdM variant is one I should look at. There have been some very good suggestions here. Thanks everyone.