Help reading the Fool RX

velvet moon

*Not a one card reading/full reading not posted.

I recently wrote what I feel is a very mature, kind and intelligent letter to an EX who was seeking closure or possibly hanging on to the past/me. I am still sort of friends with this person so I'm curious how it will be recieved. A; The Fool rx.

I read this as he will receive it as me being just plain wrong, like I'm stupid to let him go (again) and like I'm making a mistake. I've also read people saying the fool rx can represent lies or talking circles around someone. :/

Interpertations?

decan

With the Fool reversed, he could think that you missed your chance (to go out with him). The Fool upright is ready for his journey through the Major Arcana, reversed he isn't.
Also he could feel that you aren't enough in connection with your instincts (therefore possibly too intellectual, are you?); upright and positively the Fool is very instinctive, not thinking too much.

Anyway this card that you pulled depicts what he could think about you, not necessarily the truth. But basically I would say that he think you are wrong.

velvet moon

With the Fool reversed, he could think that you missed your chance (to go out with him). The Fool upright is ready for his journey through the Major Arcana, reversed he isn't.
Also he could feel that you aren't enough in connection with your instincts (therefore possibly too intellectual, are you?); upright and positively the Fool is very instinctive, not thinking too much.

Anyway this card that you pulled depicts what he could think about you, not necessarily the truth. But basically I would say that he think you are wrong.

Yeah, he is very biased with certain things. If he doesn't like what I feel he discredits it as 'over thinking' or 'carelesness' or 'inexperience' . 'Love' does stupid things to otherwise rational people!

headincloud

It may be met with foolhardy contempt, but definitely not closure. Is he stable?

velvet moon

It may be met with foolhardy contempt, but definitely not closure. Is he stable?

Extremely! I have meet quite a few of his exes, that are all friends with him and think he's great too. Except for when it comes to me it gets a bit more intense. I guess we used to be really close and I sort of outgrew a place that he's hanging on to.

headincloud

Extremely! I have meet quite a few of his exes, that are all friends with him and think he's great too. Except for when it comes to me it gets a bit more intense. I guess we used to be really close and I sort of outgrew a place that he's hanging on to.

In that case I'd read it as holding on to the past, unwillingness to start a new cycle and he may see you as a result of the letter as a missed opportunity.

velvet moon

In that case I'd read it as holding on to the past, unwillingness to start a new cycle and he may see you as a result of the letter as a missed opportunity.

Fairly spot on. He outwardly accepted the present while confessing he inwardly was holding on to the past.