Judgement

aaquwaa

Hi all, Got judgement for my daily draw. I have been getting it a lot lately. Today, for the first time I noticed the 3 people in the background. They look about the same as the people in the front of the card. Do you think that maybe they are a reflection of these front three? Just curious, :)
Aaquwaa

Dulcimer

Interesting. I've always assumed they were just there to represent "the many" of the same Man, Woman, Child arrangement, i.e. everyone. If there were only the three people in the foreground would we think the card represented something particular to them rather then to Humankind?

squeakmo9

That's really interesting Aaquaa,
I never realized that sort of reflection. I always associated this card to indicate "whatever goes around, comes around" and your observation validates this meaning to me all the more.
Almost like history has a way of repeating itself but from a different perspective every single time.

rainwolf

There was a lengthy discussion about judgment that was very, very helpful IMO.

Judgment

ArcanoMáximo

I guess that is a symbol of what we have to do when receiving some special gift, is not only to us, we have to share it, cause we aren't separated of the rest, and without do that has not any value, cause we all are the same.

Also i think that perhaps is saying that those gifts or helps we receive some times from "there up" we are not the only ones to have them, i mean that is like if the card is saying that is stupid to think we are the only iluminated ones, or that cause we are man or woman , or older , or junger, we deserve it the most...for example about that belief that the older ones are wiser isn't true at all acordding with this arcanum...
Just my two cents!

crazy raven

Wow! Such insight and ideas. I must admit I never noticed the three in the background before. I've been sitting here thinking....

The idea of dying and the inevitable approach to death causes most of us humans to 'shrink back in fear'! Yet each of us 'dies to the world' each night when we rejuvenate our bodies and sleep.

Perhaps it is this 'sleep' we need a greater understanding of, maintaining life functions while 'diverting consciousness' or 'extending our awareness' away from the physical body.

Then perhaps Gabriel will be welcomed and invited.

Hmmm another idea....the child is created with sperm and ovum, spirit and matter, grows into adolescence and young adulthood with little understanding of the spiritual world....until the tower and/or death hits them. It could be a major crisis or a 'coming of age' - whatever the cause all of a sudden the wheel comes slowly to a stop and begins reversing. Our preoccupation with the physical begins to wane and higher spiritual values can be felt and we begin to use them on the physical plane. It is as if the hidden fire of our spirit stirs and Gabriel or 'the eye of light - horus' stimulates us to rise up.

Does that make sense at all?

ArcanoMáximo

Astral Journey?

Amazing Ideas Crazy Raven!!!!!
I was thinking also that according with who have made astral journey isn't strange found a double of oneself , the etheric double, there flying with us in the astral level!
So, that perhaps are those in front? The double etheric ones?
And the coffins the physical bodies?
And about your ideas, is right, ALL our body is dying and reborn again many times in all the physical life, ever cell, so how to not trust that there is certainly an spirit, if not, where lies all the knowledge for example of how to ride a bike if we learn that at 5 years old?
Amazing ideas for this card, yes, i'll never see it equal again!

crazy raven

Etheric Double

ArcanoMaximo, I didn't even consider that! You're right! Every physical body has a corresponding spiritual body behind it - interesting...

And it is our thoughts, attitudes and beliefs that create the pattern of our aura, or etheric body. It is constantly shifting in different tones of colors and sounds as it absorbs not only our thoughts and feelings but also of those around us.

So as we clear ourselves of negative patternsour spiritual understanding increases, our etheric body which is the 'vehicle' to our inner self then has access to astral travel, remote viewing, past lives, seeing spirits and angels - And - to perceive this confusing and changing world 'without judgement' and with an understanding of the divine plan of which we humans are all included.

Just for interest, some seances (spirit communication) use a tool called a 'trumpet'. This is a light metal cone much like a megaphone! Spirit have actually been heard coming out of it. Cool huh!

ArcanoMáximo

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, that happen when you have developed your spirit tools,
and so you are in evolution, "avalokiteswara" or "avalokita",
that's perhaps is why this card is one of the last Greatest Triumphs.

And many time mediums use a little bell to call spirits too…
Really cool !!!

Dulcimer

Er - so you two don't think they represent "the many" then? lol