Card 47-The Oak Men

Sushi

So if you had this card come up in a single card reading, for someone who wanted to know how someone else felt about them (in a romantic sense) how would you interpret it?

SunChariot

I just got Brain's "Faeries" CD which has a lot more than great music when you play it on your computer. There is a great interview with him, some images of his (some that have never been seen anywhere else), some animations...

Anyway, the point of all this is that in the animation, he turnds the Oakmen card upside down and it turns into another face that is totally different from the first. And yes I found it amazing. Brian is such a talented artist!

Bar

MercyMe

Sushi, it's hard to "interpret" these cards because each time they come up in a reading, I get a different response from them depending on...well, depending on what they want to say at the time. But the Oak Men speak slowly, surely, and with deep wisdom. I suppose they might say that the person sees the querant as someone they might want to take their time getting to know. But that's as far as I'm willing to go with that because I think the Oak Men themselves might have a different thing to say to you.

~Mercy

Satori

The Oak Men came up yesterday with a message for a young mother.
I saw some childhood abuse of her when she was a kid, and the Tarot reading was hard on her.
So I brought out the Faeries to lighten things up a bit.
Well, the Oak Men came up and while I see them as the most compassionate of Fae, the Father was pissed. Pissed.
He was letting me know in no uncertain terms that this was not going to go unpunished. The abuser got away with the abuse. The girl told her mom and sister, and they did nothing.
Well, I don't know how and I don't know when, but I know he is in for some punishment. Big time.

qwaychou

I see timelessness, immortality, aged wisdom, I like his snaggle tooth ( getting long in the tooth?)
I see the roots that grow up and down, they look a little sleepy