Sitters: (2) Horary chart readings

CosmicBeing

I want to practice up on horary chart reading.
I will only take questions that are asked for a 2-4 week forecast.
Phrase them in yes/no format (or you will be skipped.)
(no soulmate/divine union type questions.)

-Detailed feedback is a must once time period has passed.
-I'm still young in this study so take it with a grain of salt.

lepleadian

I want to practice up on horary chart reading.
I will only take questions that are asked for a 2-4 week forecast.
Phrase them in yes/no format (or you will be skipped.)
(no soulmate/divine union type questions.)

-Detailed feedback is a must once time period has passed.
-I'm still young in this study so take it with a grain of salt.

HI can i pls ask in the exams i will have after 4 week will i be satified from the results?

nimblypimblycat

Hi again :)

Can I please ask, will I move house in the next 4 weeks?

Thanks.
Nimbly.

mahafrins

Do you sea EA meet me next week he is not in town so our date of this week will get post poned I just fear him lying to me but I doubt..

Lady we will give intense fb we understand your learning my heart and support to you....

CosmicBeing

Hi again :)

Can I please ask, will I move house in the next 4 weeks?

Thanks.
Nimbly.

Old location is 4th house ruled by Aries (marsRX)
New location is 7th house ruled by Gemini(MercuryRX)

ascendant is ruled by Sagittarius(Jupiter)

1st house has saturnRX in it. This could indicate some form of delay, restriction, setback on a personal level.

MarsRX is under Sagittarius rule of 12th house.
MercuryRX is under Taurus rule of 5th house.
Jupiter is under Virgo rule of 9th house.

MercuryRX is under the sunbeam.

Between you (jupiter) and New location (mercuryRX) there is a separating Trine aspect.

Jupiter is in detriment of Virgo
All the other planets for this question is peregrine.

My opinion is No, you will not move in the next 4 weeks. I came to this conclusion because of separating trine which to me indicates a delay for this question, but trine is a sign of easiness.
Uranus is in the 4th house...Uranus a planet of disruption. So there is going to be some sudden disruption pertaining to your home life. Mercury is only under the sunbeam and separating. So this is a good sign that an opportunity to move to your new location is going to appear.

Saturn in your first house.

You are in detriment and in the house of long distance travels. So this makes me think travels won't happen or something about long distance travels is going to be detrimental to you moving in the next 4 weeks.

Let me know in the next 4 weeks.

Attachments

• Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    59.9 KB · Views: 173

CosmicBeing

Do you sea EA meet me next week he is not in town so our date of this week will get post poned I just fear him lying to me but I doubt..

Lady we will give intense fb we understand your learning my heart and support to you....

Thanx.. I'll do your reading soon enough. I just want to ask is EA a friend or a Romantic/significant other interest or a boyfriend.

I need to ask that because 11th house is of Friends and 7th house of other partnerships.

laurence

Hello,

Do you take more sitters? If not, that's fine.

Will I bee succesfull when I take over my boss duties during her holidays occuring the first 2 weeks of june?
Do you need my birth details?

Let me know, thank you.

nimblypimblycat

Old location is 4th house ruled by Aries (marsRX)
New location is 7th house ruled by Gemini(MercuryRX)

ascendant is ruled by Sagittarius(Jupiter)

1st house has saturnRX in it. This could indicate some form of delay, restriction, setback on a personal level.

MarsRX is under Sagittarius rule of 12th house.
MercuryRX is under Taurus rule of 5th house.
Jupiter is under Virgo rule of 9th house.

MercuryRX is under the sunbeam.

Between you (jupiter) and New location (mercuryRX) there is a separating Trine aspect.

Jupiter is in detriment of Virgo
All the other planets for this question is peregrine.

My opinion is No, you will not move in the next 4 weeks. I came to this conclusion because of separating trine which to me indicates a delay for this question, but trine is a sign of easiness.
Uranus is in the 4th house...Uranus a planet of disruption. So there is going to be some sudden disruption pertaining to your home life. Mercury is only under the sunbeam and separating. So this is a good sign that an opportunity to move to your new location is going to appear.

Saturn in your first house.

You are in detriment and in the house of long distance travels. So this makes me think travels won't happen or something about long distance travels is going to be detrimental to you moving in the next 4 weeks.

Let me know in the next 4 weeks.

Absolutely fascinating! I must learn how to read this way!

It rings true as travel would be a big factor if I moved further out. I will keep you updated over the next 4 weeks. Thanks so much for this reading! I think it will be over the upcoming months, maybe the next 4 weeks was a bit ambitious! Ha!

mahafrins

Thanx.. I'll do your reading soon enough. I just want to ask is EA a friend or a Romantic/significant other interest or a boyfriend.

I need to ask that because 11th house is of Friends and 7th house of other partnerships.

He was introduced to me from point of view marriage but some how there is not much progress nor clarity we both like each other but its at the first level ie friendship like best friend we have been intimate etc but some how there is loss of sigh in this whole.. thing...

CosmicBeing

Well I'm going to look at 7th (him).
1st house is you.

Taurus is ruled by venus (you)
Scorpio is ruled by MarsRX (him)

Venus & MarsRX....There is no aspect between you and EA. This to me is leaning toward a No.

Venus is in the first house. Venus is in Taurus it's own sign...so own rulership.

Mars is in the 7th house. Mars is peregrine (aka nothing).

5th house if of dates/pleasure/entertainment (Leo-sun-)
3rd house is of communication. (cancer-moon-)

Venus Applying trine to Moon (communication)
MarsRX separating sextile to moon.

Venus combustion to Sun by 5'48 degree.
MarsRX in opposition to Sun by 7'56 degreee.

Summary...No, you most likely will not see EA next week.

EA is in the 7th house...his house. There is no aspect between Mars his ruler and yours. Nor is there reception. When 7th lord is in 7th house it indicates little thoughts.

You (venus) are in first house with Sun. You are in your own ruler ship and in addition you are Combust with Sun the planet to represent this get together. This makes me think that you are more set on this get together than EA is.

Moon is in the 6th house and 6th house is of illness/unpleasantness (and many of thing.) This indicates a No. You are going to get news of some unpleasantness.

Venus applying trine to moon. So communication is definitely going to come easy. You might end up being the one reaching out to him to really confirm it.

Mars separating sextile to moon. Sextiles are the maybe signs. So he might try to sugarcoat the communication through maybes.

Mars is in opposition to Sun. Opposition is the aspect that brings things together but to pull it apart with those involve regretting it. So even if he said he will try to hang out with you. The opposition makes me think not.

So, nope the meet up is not going to happen from this chart.

Let me know how it goes next week...I hope I understood this question correctly.

Attachments

• Screenshot (11).png
    Screenshot (11).png
    58.1 KB · Views: 183