So Mercury is Going Retrograde...?

Barbaras Ahajusts

Does getting punched in the nose and then the mouth count? :D Hubby was dreaming and I got it! :bugeyed: :laugh:

I finally got smart and printed up todays chart on my WOW program. I understand Dave's "Talking down to Mercury" so much better. One part of that post that had me stumped was being behind the Sun yet, direct. I rechecked the date it would do that, and then I saw that Merc doesnt' travel that far in retro. (But it does a bang up job in screwing around with communications while in the 9th house.)

Mercury is 23.51 today. Hey, maybe since boxer hubby's Moon is 26 Aquarius maybe those strange dreams is the reason he likes my face while he is dreaming? :laugh: He did say he saw a red light and thought he saw he go along the side of his bed and was trying to grab at it! :neutral: :laugh:

My Mercury is in Aquarius 6 so its not my fault I seem to be his punching bag. I'm behind the both of them! :D:D:D

:)Barb

YDM42

Good Question, here in USA down south I am not sleeping well at all..up all night, when I do sleep in the morning its only a couple of hours.
Embla said:
Does anybody know if Mercury retrograde can cause sleeping problems? Because here in Sweden nobody has been sleeping well since Monday.

I just looked an my Mercury, what ever that means, and its with my rising sign is Sagittarius- maybe thats why I'm restless. It's way too much, I worry about not sleeping.

Mercury Conjunction Uranus 1°09
Mercury Sextile Neptune 5°15
Mercury Conjunction Pluto 3°03
Mercury Virgo 9°49'20 in house 9 direct

Barbaras Ahajusts

I'm still not sure about how to figure out or even understand sextiles, conjuncts etc.
What I did do, was open up my astrology program and print up the daily chart. (The here and now chart) Then I compared it to my natal chart.

I dread going to sleep tonight. I know what I have been going through isn't the effect of the full moon. Its over and done with.

Barb in Texas

YDM42

I dont know either ...all I know is that sleep wont come.

YDM42

I don't know either ...all I know is that sleep wont come. And honestly I am beginning to think that what is reported in astrology is really in a time lag- I mean the effects take place and sometimes even the visual aspects of the phenomena take place before it says it should take place in the news and in the media...what's up with that. For example the full moon was a day ahead as were the effects....is the reporting wrong or is it just the illusion of the constructs of "human" time?

GoddessArtemis

I'm sooo mad!! I lost my cell phone case, and I've had it for a year...in great shape!! Merc. rx. is definitely playing games and I don't like it!!!

GA

GoddessArtemis

Is it just my imagination, or is this Merc rx kicking my a**? It's been a rough ride since the get-go...and we're only into day TWO.

Anyone else struggling?

GA

Barbaras Ahajusts

YES. The sleep thing is rough. I am watching people all around me misunderstand each other and even I have bit at my youngest daughter.

Its gonna be one fun ride, we all know it so lets just get drunk and stay that way. Sigh.:neutral:
OH..but I didn't get beat up last night as I slept!

Now the night before I threw my arms up in front of my face cause I thought he was going to set on my head. I'm not lying! I told him it was a Froudian thing he had going on!!!! :bugeyed: ;)

Barb

Alissa

Alissa wonders why she has to be 9 months pregnant and due any time during this Merc ret?

Maybe I'll deliver once it goes direct... sheesh.

Barbaras Ahajusts

OMG! On top of this retro, Pluto dancing around Cap and who knows what else...you are 9 mths along?
Ok, even with this evil, illusive sleep factor and constant hot flashes, I do not have any right to complain next to you, Alissa!
(I hand over my owie-waa,waa crown to Alissa...)
I step aside and let you have the soap/bitch/astrology box! Poor baby!

Wow!
:bugeyed:I am so daft at times, I just plain forgot! You must be completely miserable!!

Barbara