Pixie's Hidden Lenormand....

Chronata

And it just keeps getting MORE brilliant....

Lela

I'm so digging this thread! Can't wait to see more. I'd love to have a Pixie Lenormand!

starlightexp

“You would think we’re feeding a small third world country with what we have back here”, said 93 as they pulled into the driveway of The Princess’s place. He looked at her from the driver’s seat and laughed. He had been at work all day and could think of nothing more then the mysterious cards that had appeared the night before. Soon as work ended he swung by to pic up 93 and head over to The Princess’s, but they stopped for food first, it was going to be a long night.
Once inside the three of them sat around the table munching on chop salads and bread as they stared at the 8 cards that lay in the middle of the table.
“What I don’t understand is why? Why us? Why now? Why Lenormond?” It was just a rhetorical question, one that had been going through his mind all day but now he spoke it out loud.
“Well you have to think of it back then.” said The Princess.
“Yea, tarot was more predictive.” was the 93’s response. “That was, till they cut it’s balls off with all the psycho babble”
“But it doesn't HAVE to be that way.” chirped back The Princess. This was a talk they had allot. He sat back and half listened as his two friends had the discussion that they had many times before. It was about how people used to use tarot for real divination and not just for ‘inner growth’. How a card meant what it meant and that was it. There was allot less of the touchy feely tarot of today. That was one of the main reasons The Princess insisted that they both learn the 200 year old system of French card reading. He had been more open to it at first as 93 was very much an esoteric gal at heart and could not get past the rather plain art and those god awful playing card insets. Now that all had changed and he and 93 were fast falling in love with the quick, sure fire answers that came from the palm sized decks.

“Maybe Pixie meant for her images to be used for more predictive card telling” , he heard the Princess say.

“What?” he said, snapping back out of his thoughts.

“Well what if Pixie really did want her deck to tell REAL future events and this is her way of helping other people out there learn this system with what they feel comfortable with.”

She had it. The Princess had figured it out. Of course, it made sense now. The whole Three times the seasons change thing meant that there were 36 cards to find. The same number as the Lenormand. Pixie could never had known that her tarot deck would become the common language of almost 80% of tarot readers out there when she was making the deck. What better way to get people back on track of predicting their futures then with what they already were comfortable with. He smiled at her.

“Well I for one think we need to practice more with these cards and see if there is any relation to Pixie’s tarot. Did you pack up your PCS stuff, Trismegistus?” said 93 through a mouth full of salad.
“Trismegistus? Really? Are you still on that nickname thing” he said.
“Well yea how come you don’t have one. We need to get you one.” It was bugging her he could tell.
“It’ll come in time” he replied with a zen smile. In fact he did pack up some of his Pam stuff and now they headed up to the master bedroom to lounge the afternoon away with decks and books.
Upstairs he took out a copy of the RWS tarot, a laptop, and a copy of The Pictorial Key to the Tarot by AE Waite. It was an old copy from the 1920’s that he had found at a used book store.
“Hey is that new?” asked 93
“Yea, found it for $5. It’s in pretty crappy shape but I figured what the hell.” It was in real bad shape. The old brown cover was on it’s last leg, the pages were of cheep paper and were frayed, and inside some aspiring artist took their finest Crayola’s to the pictures. Also out of the bag, like Mary Poppins, came out stack after stack of decks.

Within 20 min they were lost in the cards. Going back and forth between decks and looking things up in the books. The Princess was teaching 93 about card combinations. This plus that means this. It went on for hours. Once they got tired of that they began to through random 5 card spreads.
The Whip+ The Bear+ The Woman+ The Child+The Ship

Talk

Shuffle

Deal

The Cross+ The Fox+ The Woman+ The Key+ The Garden

Talk

Shuffle

Deal

The Sun+ The Lilly+ The Woman+ The Key+ The Book

“Hey… that’s the third time that The Woman came up. I’ve even been shuffling.” He exclaimed. looking at the spread.

The Princess looked up, “Oh my god your right! Quick grab me my Lenormond book.”

The 93 stared. “Do you think it’s Pixie?”

After checking though the book The Princess replied. “The reading says that we are working with something old and artistic! Oh mon Dieu! Look the Key and the Book are the next cards!!”

“Hand me that copy of The Pictorial will ya Trismegistus?” 93 was onto something he thought and tossed the book across the bed. She almost caught it. It had flew open and she got hold of just one corner of the cover. RRRIIIPPPPPPPP. The sound of the binding tearing away from the end papers filled the room. They all looked in horror as the pages fell away from the binding and onto the bed.
“Oh My Goddess! I’m so sorry. I thought I had it” she said.
“It’s ok, the book was in crap shape anyway.
“Yea but I feel bad……” her voice trailed off. Her gaze was fixed on the torn cover. The Princess was staring as well. He look down at it. There was a flash of color from under the torn edge of the end paper. He reached over and with one hand holding the book he tore off the rest of the paper. Flying out came 3 little cards….. Three cards again with Pixie’s artwork on them….. These were those cards….

Attachments

• L Card 19at.jpg
    L Card 19at.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 493
  • 8 The Coffin.jpg
    8 The Coffin.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 479
  • 13 The Child.jpg
    13 The Child.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 373

Quester

:bugeyed: SOOO want one!!! :bugeyed: :heart:

Ashtaroot

My heart is beating so fast............... I'm in looooooooooove
You are awesome Trismegstus Superstar })

The Coffin
The Child
The Tower

LavenderLibra

Very nice! :)

Queen of Disks

Sweet!!! :party:

nicky

Trice as good - as always !

Debra

Who do I have to marry to get this?

*bats eyelashes, puckers up appealingly*

Major Tom

Very impressive and imaginative. Keep up the good work. :)