Lenormand Two-Card Sentence Game

zannamarie

What can i do to improve my finances?
Clouds + Whip
Time to dream about making a complete change in how you acquire money.

Advice about how to make money from my photographs (directly or indirectly)?

Padma

Clouds + Whip

Dog/Crossroads - time to make a decision in how to proceed; or literally, by taking pet photos out of doors - become a pro pet photographer :)

Advice on which class to take - jewelry making, or yoga?

TarotFlow

Clouds + Whip

Tree - Bouquet.

Your beautiful photos will be spread through out many branches! When used as a gift, but remember to be patient [emoji263]

Q. How will my energylevel be when doing tarotreadings for two days ?

Padma

Tree - Bouquet.

Your beautiful photos will be spread through out many branches! When used as a gift, but remember to be patient [emoji263]

Q. How will my energylevel be when doing tarotreadings for two days ?

Ring/Ship: It will be steady and grounded! Which is great!

I think I got inadvertently skipped... Reposting question: Advice on which class to take - jewelry making, or yoga?

anie

I think I got inadvertently skipped... Reposting question: Advice on which class to take - jewelry making, or yoga?

Ship - Jewelry- making definitely a move forward, producing possible wealth and successes

Whip - yoga - may be self fulfilling but cause stress or change that is undesireable within the family unit (or friends)

Choose your poison :)....

What Can you tell be about C and how he thinks of me?

mysticsphere

WHIP + CLOVER

repetition of something small and lucky--i'd say jewelry.

q: general health advice?

p.s. feedback for zannamarie: you were spot on with both readings for me, thank you! :)

mysticsphere

Ship - Jewelry- making definitely a move forward, producing possible wealth and successes

Whip - yoga - may be self fulfilling but cause stress or change that is undesireable within the family unit (or friends)

whoops, posted at the same time as Anie;

for anie:
CLOVER + MOON

He's a happy go lucky person that thinks very highly of you.

TarotFlow

Birds - Bouquet.

He is a bit nerveous but like's to chat and being a pair. He se you as a gift and think you are a beautiful person [emoji259]

Q. Schould I make arrangements about groupmeditation this month ?

anie

WHIP + CLOVER

repetition of something small and lucky--i'd say jewelry.

q: general health advice?

p.s. feedback for zannamarie: you were spot on with both readings for me, thank you! :)

crossroads/lilies

You are about to make a decision or (just have) with regards to a change in your health or lifestyle... Understand that the choice you make now will lead you to a healthy and successful road ahead

What do I need to do with regards to my job situation?

anie

Birds - Bouquet.

He is a bit nerveous but like's to chat and being a pair. He se you as a gift and think you are a beautiful person [emoji259]

Q. Schould I make arrangements about groupmeditation this month ?

anchor/ring

If you do, understand that it may be more work than you bargained for and quite a commitment.. Just understand fully your responsibilities if you go forward.

Q ABOVE: