Aeclectic Tarot

tmgrl2

Absolutely love this thread! Learning a bit more about astrology....very complex! Every time I read posts, though, about the crashes and the forums appearing later...I keep thinking of Solandia's first date back in 2000 as being the "birth date" of this baby with the crashes being times in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and the additions being the "treatments" that were needed to keep the baby alive...so the baby was born when first started by Solandia, the crashes were NICU visits and the born-again sites were the baby "healed." I'm not an astrology person...but as I read it...there is one birth, the others are just "getting well again" times....can't wait to see the rest of this...

terri

Minderwiz

First Post - Solandia's location

On second thoughts I'll post it before I go to bed, as only the House placements have changed.

Sun 12°Leo 21' (2)
Moon 17°Aquarius 05' (9)
Mercury 10°Leo 59' (2)
Venus 03°Cancer 39' (1)
Mars 16°Sagittarius 45' (7)
Jupiter 04°Cancer 51' (1)
Saturn 12°Gemini 33' (1)
Uranus 23°Aquarius 18' (9)
Neptune 07°Aquarius 15' (8)
Pluto 12°Sagittarius 38' (7)
Asc 10° Gemini 45' (1)
MC 20° Pisces 34' (10)
North Node 04°Cancer 16' (1)
South Node 04°Capricorn 16' (7)
Fortuna 06°Sagittarius 01' (6)

Immediately interesting is that this chart is also ruled by Mercury, with Jupiter in exaltation ruling the MC. So we have two Solandia charts ruled by Mercury, the first with the Sun in exaltation (the April 2000 chart) and the second with the Sun in its sign rulership. This suggests a connection between 'old Aeclectic' and 'new' Aeclectic and is an argument for taking this chart as the better of the 'first post' charts in terms of describing the event.

The benefics are now in the first House, so the 'good health' of the new Aeclectic is shown, as well as it's public display of good will to the world. The Moon is applying to a conjunction with retrograde Uranus in Aquarius (as in the Flossmoor chart) but the conjunction will occur in the ninth House - of long distance travel - and for modern Astrologers, Uranus rules computers and the Internet (it's really Mercury, honest :) )

Jupiter also rules the part of Fortune in this chart - situated in Sagittarius in the 6th.

OK folks - Interpret away :) :)

Astraea

Tmgrl2, earlier we did discuss this issue about the "baby," and decided that it did, indeed, die: Solandia had to rebuild every aspect of the forum, as all the memberships were lost and had to be restored; the forum was resurrected in an entirely new form.

What strikes me immediately about the first post chart (Flossmoor) is that every planet except Saturn is contained within the field of a so-called "Mystic Rectangle" (two trines linked by two sextiles), which noted humanistic astrologer Michael Meyer associates with "incredible capacity for sustained productivity...and synthetic and integrative ability." If that doesn't describe the forum, I don't know what does! The fact that Saturn is "outside the loop," square a Mars-Pluto conjunction, indicates a continuing capacity for the forum to become "overheated" or inflamed, both through software issues (Gemini) and ideological positions of the members (Sagittarius).

I will need to print out the charts and have a good look at each of them, but so far I agree that the 2000 chart supports the resurrection (first post) chart -- particularly in view of Meewah's timely recollection that the forum was originally separate from the main site. Thank you for that information, MeeWah!

Astraea

Sleep well, Minderwiz, with visions of planets dancing through your head -- thank you so much for working out the charts and posting all of these data and positions!

lou

I'm silent and amazed in front of all your wonderful, interesting considerations. I'm really really enjoying and thankful. My piscean mercury must take its time to elabourate and express.

I have no words for now, except...wow!

a very good night to you all!

Lou.

tmgrl2

Astraea said:
Tmgrl2, earlier we did discuss this issue about the "baby," and decided that it did, indeed, die: Solandia had to rebuild every aspect of the forum, as all the memberships were lost and had to be restored; the forum was resurrected in an entirely new form.

What strikes me immediately about the first post chart (Flossmoor) is that every planet except Saturn is contained within the field of a so-called "Mystic Rectangle" (two trines linked by two sextiles), which noted humanistic astrologer Michael Meyer associates with "incredible capacity for sustained productivity...and synthetic and integrative ability." If that doesn't describe the forum, I don't know what does! The fact that Saturn is "outside the loop," square a Mars-Pluto conjunction, indicates a continuing capacity for the forum to become "overheated" or inflamed, both through software issues (Gemini) and ideological positions of the members (Sagittarius).

I will need to print out the charts and have a good look at each of them, but so far I agree that the 2000 chart supports the resurrection (first post) chart -- particularly in view of Meewah's timely recollection that the forum was originally separate from the main site. Thank you for that information, MeeWah!

Stand corrected....and will follow thread...fascinating...need to reread..ty terri

Astraea

Not a correction, Terri, just a clarification -- it's really hard to keep track of all that's been discussed, astrology often involves a lot of hair-splitting and analysis, even before one gets to the chart! :)

Minderwiz

I'm just off to work - but I hope to have a look at the charts this afternoon (and then I'm working again tonight) - as this takes some thinking about between work, my post rate is likely to slow down on this issue, now we've established the basis.

However like everyone else I'm really hooked on the 'birth of Aeclectic' - so expect several more posts over the next few days as we look at various parts of the chart.

For those of you with computer programs or who wish to use an online chart generator such as Astrodienst, the co-ordinates and details of the chart are:

Original Publication - 14 April 2000, 16:00 AEST
location Brisbane (Coorparoo) - 153 degrees 02 mins East; 27 degrees 28 mins South

First Post Flossmoor - 4th August 2001 11:21 CDT
location Flossmoor Illinois, 87 degrees 41 mins West; 41 degrees 32.5 mins North

First Post - Brisbane (Coorparoo)
5th August 2001 02:21 AEST same co-ordinates as above. NOTE there is a change in the date to 5th August because of the time difference - it was early in the morning for Solandia.

Also because I did the last chart just before going to bed and I was tired, I inadvertently used 02:20 rather than 02:21, so the correct Ascendant is 10 degrees 58 mins Gemini, and the correct MC is 20 degrees 50 mins Pisces.

Thanks Astraea for spotting the Mystic Rectangle - indeed there are around seven planets on the corners - so there might actually be two or more of them one on top of the other :) Just to add to the definition, two oppositions are also involved, which form the diagonals of the rectangle.

OK see you all later.

tmgrl2

Astraea said:
Not a correction, Terri, just a clarification -- it's really hard to keep track of all that's been discussed, astrology often involves a lot of hair-splitting and analysis, even before one gets to the chart! :)

TY....that's ok...This is the first discussion in depth I've read of an astrological plotting...and of AT no less...so I am enjoying! Printing out parts to save and read, too.....

terri

Minderwiz

Just a quick post for Chiron users:

April 2000 launch chart:

17 degrees 00 mins Sagittarius Retrograde in third house (conjunct Pluto)

First post charts:
23 degrees 12 mins Sagittarius Retrograde conjunct Mars - third House Flossmoor, 7th House Coorparoo.