Tarot of the Sidhe

Harmony Rose

So, I finally feel it's the right time to work with this deck. While I await it's arrival, I'd love to hear your thoughts about the deck. Did you wait awhile before ordering it, or purchase it right away? Are you still waiting for the right time to order it?

teawoman

I LOVE this deck! I've had it, and worked with it, for a few years now. One of my copies has been trimmed on the sides; the cards are large and quite stiff. (I'm still not convinced that the Sidhe like the haircut!)
This deck seems well suited to questions that call for an infusion of energy, or a strong, sometimes in-your-face response; it's not wishy-washy. There's a lot of energy within it, and Emily Carding's little booklet is beautiful to read. I'm still finding new things to look at in the cards.
I hope you enjoy yours!

Harmony Rose

Thanks, tea woman (love the name!). The deck arrived today and I've had a look through the cards. I must say, looking at the images online doesn't do them justice. So much richness and so many layers to each card...just as you pointed out. I'm thrilled with them.

littlethings

This is one of my very favorite decks. I love it! It packs a punch, and it's eerily accurate for me. It tells it like it is and what I need to hear/know. Sometimes I don't appreciate that at the time, but I (eventually) realize it's for the best. :) And it's one of the few decks I have multiple copies of.

Enjoy! :)

littlecat

I just ordered this deck - I'm attracted to the energy which just seems to sing... will be interesting to see how it reads...