Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 138 : March 22nd - March 29th

Elendil

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: HERE

4. Please feel free to join us in an informal exchange circle for members only:

Tarot Reading circle: Will create if requested.
Oracle Reading circle: Will create if requested.

5. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

List of Participants:
1. Elendil : Faerie Tarot : Nathalie Hertz
2. BodhiSeed : Fairytale Tarot (MRP) and Tree Affirmations Cards
3. toj : Dame Fortune's Wheel Tarot
4. GryffinSong : Victorian Fairy Tarot
5. VGimlet : Kundalini Tarot
6. AJ : DruidCraft Tarot
7. Lil Red : Rabbit Tarot and Samhain lenormand
8. GoldenWolf : Bleu Cat Tarot
9. Madame Squee : Tarot de Marseille de Francois Chosson
10. Maan : MerryDay Tarot
11. jema : Initiatory Tarot of the Golden Dawn

BodhiSeed

I'm in with the Fairytale Tarot (MRP) paired with the Tree Affirmations Cards.
Thank you Elendil.:heart:

toj

I am in with something. Not sure what yet.

GryffinSong

Victorian Fairy

Just downloaded this app to my iPad ... might have gotten carried away by the cheap prices, because I'm not sure I like it. Will give it a go and see ... Victorian fairy.

VGimlet

This week I'll be using the Kundalini Tarot.

Thanks Elendil!

AJ

Druidcraft for me, starting Sunday as usual. Happy Birthday to your son Elendil!

Lil Red

Sign me up with my Rabbit tarot please and my Samhain lenormand, thank you. :)

GoldenWolf

I'm going to work with the Bleu Cat Tarot this week. I've run out of Lenormand decks and don't plan to buy more until I master the ones I have more. Plus I am working on a new project and am pretty tired when I get home. I hope this will be a lighthearted and fun deck.

toj

I will using Dame Fortunes Wheel Tarot this week. I picked up Paul Huson's Mystical Origins of the Tarot and will be reading that along with it.

Madame Squee

Please sign me up with the Tarot de Marseille Francois Chosson 1736. It's a wonderful gift from my daughter.