1 deck; 1 warning!

HallowedNight

Proud of you! :)

Have you asked to wild unknown what kind of question are a challenge for it?

You know, I havent! That's a great idea, I never thought of doing that. :^D

Also another general warning: don't buy another deck soon after buying the Wild Unknown...you'll look at the new deck and put it doen immediately to go back to the Wild Unknown. ((I bought the Llewellyn Tarot right after the Wild Unknown and haven't done a single reading with it yet. The artwork is just gorgeous, but I think it's energies are really subtle and the Wild Unknown is completely overpowering them. o 3o )

roguephoenix

What a fun thread! :)

I find the Housewives Tarot to be very blunt and snarky. I'm fairly blunt and snarky myself (ha) so I don't necessarily find this to be a bad thing, but wow, the Housewives really takes it up a notch, lol.

Be warned: it's pretty direct, and in a pretty sarcastic way.

Great thread, Krakken!

Krakken

What a fun thread! :)

I find the Housewives Tarot to be very blunt and snarky. I'm fairly blunt and snarky myself (ha) so I don't necessarily find this to be a bad thing, but wow, the Housewives really takes it up a notch, lol.

Be warned: it's pretty direct, and in a pretty sarcastic way.

Great thread, Krakken!

Housewives=Blunt, snarky, sarcastic ... not surprise! LOL.

Fire

Just sharing how truly scary David's Tarot really is. I've been sick for weeks now. Before a visit to the doctor, I asked what I had and it gave me the 8 of pentacles. As it turns out, I have the bacteria for pneumonia (Streptococcus pneumoniae). WHY do I keep touching this deck ?

Okay... That is both brilliant and horrifying :|

Crowdiva

Just to support the New Orleans Voodoo deck, I love it! It goes deep and rich and speaks to the soul. I have a voodoo priestess friend who will tell you that voodoo has been Hollywood messed with and it is a path of love and blessings. Even the pin in the doll - you pin on a blessing not a curse as in various movies. This doesn't mean you have to bond with this deck. Bonding is so subjective like art or music. But I would give this deck a chance and open up to it. You might be surprised at its direct and wise wisdom:)

Krakken

Just to support the New Orleans Voodoo deck, I love it! It goes deep and rich and speaks to the soul. I have a voodoo priestess friend who will tell you that voodoo has been Hollywood messed with and it is a path of love and blessings. Even the pin in the doll - you pin on a blessing not a curse as in various movies. This doesn't mean you have to bond with this deck. Bonding is so subjective like art or music. But I would give this deck a chance and open up to it. You might be surprised at its direct and wise wisdom:)

Im sorry but everything about vodoo should come with a huge warning sticker :)

and im not taking holliwood references to express my point of view. That´s an ancient religion that is not for playing around. As everything it has two sides the negative and the positive part. that´s up to you to decide what kind of use are you giving to your art.

Nar

More of an Advisory than a Dire Warning:

Those kitties in the Medieval Cats Tarot are a languid and superior bunch, not above poking fun at hapless questioners. For example I once pulled a card before bed "to dream on" and those kitties gave me the Four of Swords! I could hear them drawling "just go to sleep already" one eye rolling in gentle contempt. Sometimes they deign to share information but usually in a slightly condescending tone (although they do seem to love gossip).
So this deck might not be suitable for those who mind a slight cuff to the head with a velvet paw.

I agree with this. I have the same deck, and they sure have biffed me upside the head before! They've also done the classic cat move of turning tail, showing their butt, and ignoring me.

Amerie

I used clarifier one or two times, made me feel amateurish. instead... with every new deck ... i write a list of 5-10 usual question and try to answer them with just one card.

Krakken, would you mind sharing some of those questions for the benefit of a rank beginner?

Thanks,
Amerie