Horary Readings Third Instalment

YDM42

Looks like you moved right past me...I was after flipa

SwordsQueen

If you're still adding to your list, I would appreciate one. I would like to know if/when you see a serious romantic relationship coming into my life. I am currently single. The last two years have been very topsy turvy with regard to other aspects of my life, but I have finally been able to settle down and am happy with my current path. I also feel emotionally ready. Time of question 11:06 PM EST. Hope this is appropriate!

le.jour.obscurcit

YDM42 said:
Looks like you moved right past me...I was after flipa

Refer to:

Minderwiz said:
YDM42 - the same applies to you as Desani. Horary is not natal work. It looks at an issue of genuine and specific concern. It there's anything on the list that you really are concerned about then ask it specifically. Horary doesn't work for wide general issues. Think it through and see what if anything is a real burning issue at the moment. If there isn't one, then you probably won't get a meaningful answer anyway.

YDM42

What is really pressing for me is being in a stable relationship. I feel like I need it to flourish - just not sure when it's one to stick with. I've really worked hard on detachement and letting go- letting things flow and enjoying the moment but deep down I know what I need to grow. So that area is probably cruical to focus on- as it affects every thing else. What can you tell me about my current relationship.

le.jour.obscurcit said:
Refer to:

Minderwiz

Reading for Ms Magpie

Well the Moon is out of the Via Combusta so the readings can recommence.

Ms Magpie said:
Thanks for asking for clarity! in regards to spirituality, I feel I am stuck or unable to find which way to go. I read alot, I feel I have a gift that has not been fully developed, what direction should I go? Healing, or ?.

Thanks in advance!

This is quite a difficult one for me, a real challenge. 'Spirituality' is a ninth House issue, so I have to make some attempt to identify the answer from that. It's not just a general 'spirituality' but a 'direction' or 'strength' to develop.

The chart cast has Sagittarius rising, so Jupiter rules the Ascendant and is your significator - a good sign for spirituality. As the chart is cast in the hour of the Sun, we have agreement by triplicity between Ascendant ruler and planetary hour ruler indicating a radical chart.

Jupiter is in Pisces, in the third (itself having some connections to the spiritual being the House of the Goddess and Joy of the Moon. Although essentially strong, Jupiter is retrograde and that is the first hint of the problem - a possible strong spirituality but going in the wrong direction.

The ninth House has Virgo on the cusp and is ruled by Mercury, conjunct the ninth cusp. Mercury is again huge in essential dignity, by rulership, exaltation and terms but like Jupiter is retrograde. So more evidence of strong spirituality but not going in the proper direction. There are two other planets in the ninth, the Sun, which is peregrine (another symbol of lack of direction) and Saturn which is in it's exaltation of Libra. Saturn is also the ruler of the Air triplicity by Day, and is in its own terms. So a highly dignified planet, second only to Mercury. Saturn is direct, and both trines and rules the Part of Fortune in Aquarius - the Part of Fortune also signifies health as well as wealth (which in the Ancient world were very closely related).

So what 'direction' could we deduce from this and is healing a possibility?

Mercury is the ruler of Astrologers, and in Lilly's day there was a strong link between medicine and Astrology. It therefore symbolises the occult knowledge that bridges the material and spiritual world. Mercury's caduceus is still a symbol of healers.

The weakness of the chart, which perhaps also emphasises the direction problem is that the Moon is also peregrine and in Fall. A weak Moon can often symbolise difficulties of the thing quesited coming to pass. So this looks like something that demands a lot of attention and effort. The potential is very likely there - you have to work hard to realise that potential.

Attachments

• Ms Magpie Horary.jpg
    Ms Magpie Horary.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 77

Minderwiz

Next few:

My next readings will be for:

Blueangel,

Venus Rising,

LJO,

lilangel09

miss62

cutiecutie, 5 years is too long a span, your asking for a natal reading there.

YDM42 - glad to see you back and I can take that one in the next batch after the above are finished.

Minderwiz

Reading for Blueangel

Blueangel said:
Hi Minderwiz,

If you can take one more question. I would like to know if you see a serious relationship coming into my life this year.

Thank you,

Blueangel

I used the last two days to get some other work done, so I've got time for two horaries today.

For this chart we have Aquarius rising, and Saturn is both planetary hour lord and lord of the Ascendant. So this chart is radical.

You are represented by Saturn, in Libra and highly dignified. Saturn is also well placed in the Seventh House, though quite a distance from the Descendant.

The prospective partner is ruled by the Sun, also in the seventh, though placed in Virgo. The Sun is peregrine, though it has some accidental dignity in the seventh.

The essential dignities give some indication of interests and focus. For Saturn in Libra, the interest is primarily in what Libra represents in this chart - a relationship (Saturn is exalted in Libra, and has dignity by Triplicity rulership and terms - so there are three indicators of a relationship being your prime interest here. The other indicator is through Venus, ruler of Libra - This could be either Relationship (again) or through Venus rulership of Taurus your own material needs. As Venus is on the cusp of the eighth, material needs through the relationship is a sub theme. I'm not suggesting that your interest is Mercenary, it's clear that there is a strong focus on 'relationship' but one that provides some comfort is an underlying theme (which you may not be aware of).

The prospective partner is in the sign and exaltation of Mercury (which is also intercepted in the seventh) and also the Triplicity of Venus (ruler of Libra) - for the prospective partner, the interest in in himself and his own needs (this is not surprising, given that the relationship does not yet exist). However the Sun is in the Terms of Saturn, so there is some interest in a relationship, though not a strong one.

As the prospective is not actively looking for a relationship, there is a need for something to bring you two together. That would be through an aspect, or translation of light,

There is no aspect between Sun and Saturn, though the two are in a loose contratiscia - which has something of the nature of an opposition, so is not good.

The Moon, although fast, is in Fall and also Peregrine. So it does not have a lot of strength. Although it is applying to a sextile with the Sun and will go on to aspect Saturn also by sextile, the aspect will not perfect whilst the Moon is in Scorpio.

This appears to be a situation where you would like to be in a relationship and there does seem to be someone 'out there' but the opportunities for a meeting do not appear good enough for me to say that the relationship will definitely materialise.

Ms Magpie

Minderwiz said:
Well the Moon is out of the Via Combusta so the readings can recommence.

This is quite a difficult one for me, a real challenge. 'Spirituality' is a ninth House issue, so I have to make some attempt to identify the answer from that. It's not just a general 'spirituality' but a 'direction' or 'strength' to develop.

The chart cast has Sagittarius rising, so Jupiter rules the Ascendant and is your significator - a good sign for spirituality. As the chart is cast in the hour of the Sun, we have agreement by triplicity between Ascendant ruler and planetary hour ruler indicating a radical chart.

Jupiter is in Pisces, in the third (itself having some connections to the spiritual being the House of the Goddess and Joy of the Moon. Although essentially strong, Jupiter is retrograde and that is the first hint of the problem - a possible strong spirituality but going in the wrong direction.

The ninth House has Virgo on the cusp and is ruled by Mercury, conjunct the ninth cusp. Mercury is again huge in essential dignity, by rulership, exaltation and terms but like Jupiter is retrograde. So more evidence of strong spirituality but not going in the proper direction. There are two other planets in the ninth, the Sun, which is peregrine (another symbol of lack of direction) and Saturn which is in it's exaltation of Libra. Saturn is also the ruler of the Air triplicity by Day, and is in its own terms. So a highly dignified planet, second only to Mercury. Saturn is direct, and both trines and rules the Part of Fortune in Aquarius - the Part of Fortune also signifies health as well as wealth (which in the Ancient world were very closely related).

So what 'direction' could we deduce from this and is healing a possibility?

Mercury is the ruler of Astrologers, and in Lilly's day there was a strong link between medicine and Astrology. It therefore symbolises the occult knowledge that bridges the material and spiritual world. Mercury's caduceus is still a symbol of healers.

The weakness of the chart, which perhaps also emphasises the direction problem is that the Moon is also peregrine and in Fall. A weak Moon can often symbolise difficulties of the thing quesited coming to pass. So this looks like something that demands a lot of attention and effort. The potential is very likely there - you have to work hard to realise that potential.

Thank you very very much, I emailed you a feedback and would love to hear more.

Blueangel

Feedback

Hi Minderwiz,

Thank you so much for this reading. It defintely resonates with me and I will give detail of this via p.m.

Thank you,

Blueangel

Minderwiz said:
I used the last two days to get some other work done, so I've got time for two horaries today.

For this chart we have Aquarius rising, and Saturn is both planetary hour lord and lord of the Ascendant. So this chart is radical.

You are represented by Saturn, in Libra and highly dignified. Saturn is also well placed in the Seventh House, though quite a distance from the Descendant.

The prospective partner is ruled by the Sun, also in the seventh, though placed in Virgo. The Sun is peregrine, though it has some accidental dignity in the seventh.

The essential dignities give some indication of interests and focus. For Saturn in Libra, the interest is primarily in what Libra represents in this chart - a relationship (Saturn is exalted in Libra, and has dignity by Triplicity rulership and terms - so there are three indicators of a relationship being your prime interest here. The other indicator is through Venus, ruler of Libra - This could be either Relationship (again) or through Venus rulership of Taurus your own material needs. As Venus is on the cusp of the eighth, material needs through the relationship is a sub theme. I'm not suggesting that your interest is Mercenary, it's clear that there is a strong focus on 'relationship' but one that provides some comfort is an underlying theme (which you may not be aware of).

The prospective partner is in the sign and exaltation of Mercury (which is also intercepted in the seventh) and also the Triplicity of Venus (ruler of Libra) - for the prospective partner, the interest in in himself and his own needs (this is not surprising, given that the relationship does not yet exist). However the Sun is in the Terms of Saturn, so there is some interest in a relationship, though not a strong one.

As the prospective is not actively looking for a relationship, there is a need for something to bring you two together. That would be through an aspect, or translation of light,

There is no aspect between Sun and Saturn, though the two are in a loose contratiscia - which has something of the nature of an opposition, so is not good.

The Moon, although fast, is in Fall and also Peregrine. So it does not have a lot of strength. Although it is applying to a sextile with the Sun and will go on to aspect Saturn also by sextile, the aspect will not perfect whilst the Moon is in Scorpio.

This appears to be a situation where you would like to be in a relationship and there does seem to be someone 'out there' but the opportunities for a meeting do not appear good enough for me to say that the relationship will definitely materialise.

Minderwiz

Reading for Venus Rising

VenusRising said:
My q is about a former friend, we had a fall out. I am not asking about getting back together (it will be impossible any way since we live in separate countries) but if he hates me for ending our friendship such a cold manner! Thanks.

This chart is cast with the Moon void of course. I did think of waiting and trying again but then I realised that that was consistent with the context of your question. Nothing is likely to come with the Moon VOC and you have already recognised that nothing is likely to happen with this friendship. Your question is about his attitude to you now.

You are signified by Jupiter, which is retrograde in Pisces. Strong in essential dignity but looking backwards (to the friendship that was). Jupiter is placed conjunct the IC, emphasising the importance of the question to you.

Your friend is signified by Venus, ruler of the eleventh house. Venus is in Scorpio. Venus emphasises the role, being placed in the eleventh House.

Your focus is primarily with yourself and your feelings about the relationship but not far behind is your friend (Venus is exalted in Pisces)

Venus, your friend, is in Scorpio ruled by Mars. Mars is Lord of the 5th and 12th. Romance and loss. This is quite a strong feeling as Mars is also the Triplicity ruler, Term ruler and Face ruler. Venus is in it's own detriment in Scorpio, so he is rather upset with himself, rather than you.

There seem to be no ill feelings towards you, personally, at all. On the other hand he is not as concerned about you as you are about him. With the Moon VOC, I would not say that this is an opportunity to mend bridges, it does seem that at the moment things are 'dead'. That is not to say they will remain that way but no change is likely in the forseeable future.

Attachments

• Venus Rising 2nd Horary.jpg
    Venus Rising 2nd Horary.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 72