Asteroid Watch

paradoxx

Washingtonia has entered Scorpio and Union follows quickly behind. Meanwhile the darkmoon and Excalibur is going to oppose Uranus while Lilith the asteroid conuncts the sun at 8 Virgo.

cancer Ute is breaking oppsition with retrograde capricorn navajo and closing in on chiron for another opposition, shades of that are noticable on teh 30th of august when the moon opposed Chiron shortly after 8pm est/7pm cst.

Vesta in cancer promotes a happy and healthy home for now, we might be very proud of what we have done with our homes, even if it is something that has been set a certain way for quite some time, give yourself a pat on teh back and don't forget ot vacum in the corners.

paradoxx

well, here we go

With the Sun closing in on hidalgo and hopi; and Mercury conjuncting Hispania, issues of ethnicity, culture, and language will sprout up constantly over labor day and the following week. Further more, hopi, hidalgo, and mercury squares mars, forcing powerful realignments in teh current paradigm. Good thing that the moon is in libra.

Asteroid lilith conjuncting excalabur puts excessive willpower on hold (like the moon card reversed crossing the ace of swords). Keeping the situation more real is asteroid Ute in semi-sextile to Mars in Taurus, allosing for mars to be active but focused on a goal, ethnic confusions won't help the matter though.

Union and Washingtonia are at 2 Scorpio, America at 9. Venus conjuncts pallas Athena at 24 libra, and Uranus makes an inconjunct with the moon. It's going to be a disorganized laborday night, so don't plan on doing too much, tommorow is better for getting things moving along.

paradoxx

hidalgo, the sun, and hopi @ 18 virgo

My personal story today: manning the register at where I work, several older folks came in, some local, some from a bus. I didn't think anything of the generation gap, as that would deter from my performance.

Well, my hearing is quite good and I heard the following phrase from an elderly gentleman, "and that's what's wrong with it." Alone it means very little, but then there are the elderly ladies who seemed frustrated to let me take their money for their order and change it. I also noticed several people putting money in my hands in a certain way as if to emphasize symbolic meanings, possibly racism (putting the $5 dollar bill with the memorial side up).

The sabian symbol for 18 virgo is two girls playing with a Ouija Board, indicating that messages are being transmitted on a spiritual and subconcious level. I'm not really trying to pin racist attitudes on anyone, and the scorpio moon is sending some crossed messages, but still-this is something that has only now reared it head if it is a problem.

The other activity today is neptune in opposition to the darkmoon and excalibur. with neptuen retrograde, there is a tendacy to think big and grande, but the darkmoon is nullifiying excalibur's energy output and countering neptune's overambitious schemes. This first quarter moon in sagittarius puts issues of equality into the realm of philosiphy.

The moon crossing pluto shortly before midnight puts this weekend in a bright spotlight as the dark and seedy underbelly is scrubbed clean and removed of grit. Realization of the outdated mode and struture will be met with resistance, but teh moon entering capricorn next week will put a lot of details in the spotlight.

paradoxx

hopi hidalgo follow up

Today, September 16th (Independence day in Mexico none the less) asteroids Hopi and Hidalgo have directly conjuncted at 20 Virgo.

sabian
Virgo 20:
A caravan of cars heading for promised lands

Immagration and relocation are the high-point in discussion today, with mercury and teh sun in conjunction @ 25virgo, there is a sense of realisim imposed on the facade of summer, coming to ane end next wendsday at the end of Virgo, the start of Libra.

being at 20 virgo, these two asteroid are in the trine to mars (in Taurus) and square Pluto (in Sagittarius). Furthermore there is a sextile to Ute in Cancer

But what about Hispania, the female counterpart ot Hidalgo? Hispania is in direct opposition to retrograde Uranus in Pisces (8 virgo/8pisces). The moon crosses Uranus @ 6:30 Eastern/4:30 Mountain channeling emotion and intuition into the fray.

Venus is in a weird trine to Uranus, putting sensitivity away for a while and directing the expectations of what has to be done, all the while awknolodging that expectations create reality. This trine is weird because it is in square to Saturn, allowing for the appreciation of a realit check and overview. Time to look ahead and look up, don't let the situation devolve into a group-bound attitude (i.e. taking credit for someone elses product or production value), it will bite you hard.

ALERT: Pallas Athenia is leaving Libra, and while Libra is by far not a very aggressive sign, pallas athena will determine how bound by convention the libran energies are. With a square to chiron in Capricorn (R), pallas has a lot to do and won't start the blancing project until later, scorpio is demanding and direct, expect chaos, and lots of it, in these next few weeks.

paradoxx

Triple shift

As pallas-athena enters Scorpio, ceres leaves the dark red sign of the scorpio and enters teh bright red sign of the archer, ready to achieve.

Mercury is also leaving Virgo, to engage in diplomacy via libras powerful influx. The good news is that mercury is clear of the square with pluto, the sun is having to deal with hidalgo and hopi behind him in virgo, while moving foreward into libra on Wendsday.

Square to Pluto

Hopi and Hidalgo are in square to Pluto, where transforming activity is pushing ahead as pluto finally reorients into directness. However Hopi and Hidlago are trined to Mars in taurus who is inconjunct to Pluto. Caught between the issues of the standard and the adventours (taurus and sagittarius) is the natural bound energy of hopi and the feeling of the classical with Hidalgo. The sun's energy will subside after entering libra, there the focus will be on balance and justice, where as now it is detail and fine tuning.

paradoxx

paradoxx said:
As pallas-athena enters Scorpio, ceres leaves the dark red sign of the scorpio and enters teh bright red sign of the archer, ready to achieve.

And achievment it is.

Indonesia actually has benefited from the tsunami last december, they have a surplus of rice.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2005-09-25-tsunami-crops_x.htm

Also of note, Hidalgo has broken away from Hopi and is moving foreward, soon to break square with pluto and enter virgo, where problem solving will be the natural output.

WalesWoman

Do you know of a site that has an interactive function, you can specify which object you want to see and it will show it's course and dates? I thought it was near earth objects or something like that, but have't had any luck googling it.
It was a really cool site, but I lost all my bookmarks a year ago and can't remember how or where I found it.

I had a surprise today, discovered there is an asteroid with my last name. What is AU for measuring distance? It's is 2.7 AU from the Sun and 2.3 AU from Earth.
3275 Oberndorfer

paradoxx

I believe AU stands for Astrological Units , it is apparently in a state of almost equidistance from the sun and earth, are you feeling balanced?

Asteroid Spinoza (currently in aquarius) appears in the asteroid list, where as my last name is Espinoza, which has origins in the name "de' spinoza."

paradoxx

week of oct 10

Washingtonia and Union are conjunct @ 12 Scorpio while asteroid America opposes currently retrograding mars in Taurus (22degrees sco/tau). With John Roberts as the newly appointed chief supreme court justice, Harriet Miers has encountered issues of her nomination. This is an opposition of political strength, teh moon in capricorn on monday lends to a heavy dose of political reality, and when in Aquarius on tuesday it will present the tactful counter point.

Asteroid Hidalgo is nearing libra, and with it the fine tuned aspects of virgo effiiciency, Hopi follows shortly afterwards. Hispania is still in Virgo, with detail firmly front and center. This trio of asteroids has occupied virgo for quite some time, there has been plenty of pressure as they get closer to libra, a very demanding sign at the least. Approaching Virgo is asteroid Excalibur at the end of leo, reminencant of the ace of swords, excalibur is not a power-source to take for granted, displacing energies coming from too much power (leo) are going to be cut down (excalibur) before halloween.

Hispania is inconjunct to Neptune in Aquarius, a challange at best. The situaiton at hand is this: collective complacency is not tolerated, the inidivual situations devolve when there is nothing to keep them in check, negative attitudes are going to be countered and corrupted sitautions will be purged.

Directing all of this is the Sun approaching a conjunction with Jupiter (who rising in the east just before the sun does until the conjunction), financial situaitons will be centered (and probably spotlighted, or perhaps just placed in the limelight.). Things are coming to a cinematic climax, and the situation that is behind the facade creeps up to upgrade(planetary energies aren't halted or stopped by teh sun or moon eclipsing them, they are transformed or altered) our outdated mentalities into something more modern and solvent.

It's a consistant pace all week, and the pace is 'stop and go.' Don't forget to breathe.

paradoxx

Phaethon retrograde in Gemini, re-entering Taurus (where mars is also retrograde, vehicle issues might come up, also, vehicle payments might be due).

Ute has left Cancer to enter Leo, central issues of authority have come up, don't fight the natural causeway that is laid out for you.

Excalibur has entered Virgo, the sword of kings in the sign of the virgin, now where is the lady of the lake? Expect swift authority to come crashing down on the most mundane of workplaces, can't get away with everything you know.

Hopi and Hidalgo are in Libra (hidaldo @ 3 and Hopi @ 1) this giving the balancing act the riot act. No going back (unless there is a retrograde) and no returning to the past. The current day is catching up with everyone.

Quetzcoatl and Pholus are at the end of Scorpio, preparing to enter Sagittarius and launch a new round of debates (of the philosophical nature).

All of these asteroids are being charged with the energy of the sign that they are entering, and the water signs are not involved in these transits. Scorpio has a cluster of asteroids (including pallas-athena, america, washingotnia, and union and probably a host of others I have yet to check up on) and has some powerful influence right now, especially since the Sun and Jupiter are ready to enter Scoprio for the first time this year. Deep and penetrating inquiries, fixed attitudes, and a strong work ethic (as well as work policies) are all going to be highlighted in the next month.

lots of sign transits this week, this is a good week to get stuff done (for good too!)