When, where and how will I met my next bf?

CaliforniaTarot

I initially did this same horary for myself back in November and it clearly stated that I'd meet him 5.5 weeks from the date I did the chart (Nov 27th). I didn't meet anyone within that time even though I was on the lookout. I became friends and hung out with this one guy earlier the past week, but he's dating someone and is happy, so not him. I did a new chart asking the same question & am even more confused now since the 7th house significator of my future bf is Jupiter retrograde in the fixed cadency 3rd house of Leo indicating the time is unknown����

[size=+3]link to chart is below[/size]

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...bp=&rs=0&ano=1&add=19&node=-Yn&snode=-Ys&ast=

Minderwiz

Firstly, you have Saturn conjunct the Descendant and that's always a signal there will be difficulties interpreting the chart. It can be done, but it needs care and consideration. So you might consider asking again in a day or two.

Secondly, timing in Horary is notoriously difficult and there are several alternative ways of doing it. In many ways the answer is to take the method that makes sense in context. But I would never quote a time of 5.5 weeks, even if the separation of significators was 5.5 degrees and especially if the significators are in mixed signs, that is one is, for example, in a Cardinal sign and the other is in a Fixed sign.

In this case, both significators are in Fixed signs, so the period would be at the longer end of what you allowed, and if the question is open ended, then that could be years LOL. So you should be careful on that point. The significators are applying to an opposition, so it's not promising a good outcome and before the opposition is perfected, Mercury will conjoin Venus, so the perfection is prohibited by that aspect.

CaliforniaTarot

Firstly, you have Saturn conjunct the Descendant and that's always a signal there will be difficulties interpreting the chart. It can be done, but it needs care and consideration. So you might consider asking again in a day or two.

Secondly, timing in Horary is notoriously difficult and there are several alternative ways of doing it. In many ways the answer is to take the method that makes sense in context. But I would never quote a time of 5.5 weeks, even if the separation of significators was 5.5 degrees and especially if the significators are in mixed signs, that is one is, for example, in a Cardinal sign and the other is in a Fixed sign.

In this case, both significators are in Fixed signs, so the period would be at the longer end of what you allowed, and if the question is open ended, then that could be years LOL. So you should be careful on that point. The significators are applying to an opposition, so it's not promising a good outcome and before the opposition is perfected, Mercury will conjoin Venus, so the perfection is prohibited by that aspect.
I did a different chart & altered ththe question :). I posted it in this forum