• Aquarius

Votes: 29 8.4%
  • Pisces

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters

Kathy24

A true Scoprio here! lol :p

Bernice

Virgo. An airey chart with a strong Mercury and Sun/Pluto.

Bee

sagewriter

Sagittarius, and I hate having a December birthday.

WolfyJames

sagewriter said:
Sagittarius, and I hate having a December birthday.

Actually you're lucky, you get double gifts. It's those like me with a january birthday who get dashed: after people have partied and spent so much money during the Holidays, I often just get a card for my birthday because it's all they can afford, and sometimes not even a card, if you see what I mean, if they're still not even sober enough to remember my birthday in the first place. And I'm not kidding, I often get nothing for my birthday because they're just too broke from Christmas (plus the taxes).

Anam Cara

WolfyJames said:
Actually you're lucky, you get double gifts. It's those like me with a january birthday who get dashed: after people have partied and spent so much money during the Holidays, I often just get a card for my birthday because it's all they can afford, and sometimes not even a card, if you see what I mean, if they're still not even sober enough to remember my birthday in the first place. And I'm not kidding, I often get nothing for my birthday because they're just too broke from Christmas (plus the taxes).
But at least you don't get the dreaded "Here, Merry Christmas/Happy Birthday!" many December babies get! A boyfriend once asked me if it was okay to wrap my birthday gift in Christmas paper....I said sure! if it's okay that i wrap YOUR birthday gift in Christmas paper! He said "But...but...MY birthday is in MAY!" i smiled :) and replied "I know!"

:heart:Cara

Neely75

I'm another sag. 8 days before christmas, and I don't enjoy it!

I used to get one present to cover both, and even now that I'm older I find everyone is too busy with their Christmas plans to help celebrate my birthday.

Though I should not complain. I was actually due on Christmas Day, but I could not wait!

divinest

I'm technically Virgo, but I was born just after the start of it, and was 3 weeks late anyway (that trait has stuck, I'm ALWAYS late! :-O)

Gazel

I'm Cancer.
Gazel

baba-prague

I'm another Sag. And oh yes, I know those dreaded, "I got this for your birthday and Christmas present" moments. I hate to say it, but one member of my family in particular has always seen it as a "two for the price of one" opportunity :(

Your story made me laugh out loud Anam.

MoonGypsy

Sagi "hilarious", here, too!!! :joke:
Seems i was born exactly 10 days before silverwings94. :)