Raven Cards Oracle by Gabi Bucker

Dusk Till Dawn

It is truely a great Deck! I use it a lot, and am quite happy with it.

lightbug

any idea where to find this deck in English? Tarot chest is out of stock :(

Guiding Cauldron

WolfSpirit said:
I have this deck too and really love it, I use it mostly to draw a daily card as sort of advice/motto for the day.

As for raven - raven is on the 9 of wands of the Healing Earth Tarot and it says that raven once had beautiful colours and a beautiful voice, but he lost both when took the Fire of Life to the people to warm their hearts. He gave up outer appearance for warmth and love.
This has nothing to do with this deck but I thought it was a cool story about raven :D

See I always knew Ravens were indeed baeutiful and kind :) xx

greatdane

Images of cards?

I'm sorry if I missed it, but I am having trouble finding a link or anything with more than one or two card images. Anyone know where I can see more of this deck? Love ravens and the deck sounds intriguing!

Thanks!
GD

BodhiSeed

greatdane said:
I'm sorry if I missed it, but I am having trouble finding a link or anything with more than one or two card images. Anyone know where I can see more of this deck? Love ravens and the deck sounds intriguing!

Thanks!
GD
Scroll to the bottom of this page; there are some images you can click on to view them a bit larger:
http://www.tarotchest.co.uk/product.asp?item=9211

greatdane

Thanks Bodhran!

I appreciate the link! May I ask what you think of the deck?

Blessings,

GD

BodhiSeed

Other than wishing they were a tad smaller (5 x 5 inches!), I really like them. I don't think they would be good in a spread (I don't think of them as fortune-type cards), but I do enjoy them as a one card draw. The messages are like an insight or kind of like an affirmation... Most give me some food for thought.:)