2010 What Oracle Deck are you working with?

DragonFae

Since tomorrow is the first day of 2010...I thought I'd start the thread for the new year!!!

Right now I am working with Froud's Faeries again...had put them to the side for a bit. I find that as I work with them more I am able to add an additional layer of meaning and understanding...

Simsy

my 3 at the moment

now my decks are all back with me after being shipped from my former home in the UK by my sister in laws i have to revisit the oracle of the dragonfae deck as well as use my doreen virture goddess oracle cards more and my mystical lenormand as i havent used that since Firefrost's last lenormand circle in november

cardlady22

I'm still playing with the Clow/Sakura Cards. Just trying to get to know them at this point.

.traveller.

Lenormand, surprisingly. However, I do rotate my oracles frequently so next week I may use something else entirely.

inanna_tarot

druid plant oracle - Im using it as my primary deck (including tarot, so its the only deck I will be working with) for my own readings and reflections and most of other peoples readings too..

Im blogging about my PDR experience, just click on the 'website' link on my profile :D

irisa

I'm just getting to know Froud's Faeries.

They've really suprised me I've never thought of myself as a faery person but it appears I am indeed :)

irisa

dvorah ophir

goddess oracle deck

just ordered my first 2010 oracle deck- its the goddess oracle deck -i saw it first in a book and fell in love, the drawing are mesmerising and the book is realy good too-i hope to get it in a week or so

SpiritOfTheDogz

I've just rediscovered the Wolf Song Cards but I have also ordred the Magical Menagerie, so I'll be using that a lot in 2010 if I get along with it :)

inanna_tarot

my bloke /boyfriend/partner/thing bought me Wisdom of Avalon oracle cards. Although I am working primarily with the DPO, I do love these cards although on the face of it i should hate them!

Something so groovy with em