2010 What Oracle Deck are you working with?

DragonFae

I'm going to keep playing with the fae (Froud's) and add the Cards of Love into the mix...this might get interesting....

kmartin60

Although I play daily with a big variety of Oracle cards I think Im gonna try to settle down just a bit more with Ocean one? (All the pretty shell pics..) might be fun to see what can be accomplished playing with them...and...what to mix with them? hmmmmm

SpiritOfTheDogz

I have currently have two decks downstairs that I'm working with now Tarot l'Eltynne (Which is actually a repainted version of the Belline oracle for those unfamiler with it) and the Mystical Lenormand and I have a deck downstairs as back up in case the others start to give me bad readings, that is the old faithful Fortune Teller's Mah Jongg

merissa_88

Besides Crystal Ally Cards, I'm learning the Crystal Oracle Deck. I'm hoping to get to my Druid Plant Oracle sometime.

DragonFae

I am overjoyed to have the new Froud Faeries deck...The Heart of Faerie Oracle....I am really enjoying getting to know these faeries....

heron

I'm starting to use the Dream Inspirational Cards - no 'safe' Tarot structure, so they force me to look into the (amazing, surprising) images and "simply" make up a story from what I see. Still awaiting feedback from the first emailed reading I have done for someone else, so we'll see how successful the procedure is - maybe.

kmartin60

Ahhh Hhaaaa!

I just finished making my own "Lenormand" deck! I took an old, well worn poker deck and a stack of "Nat'l Geographic" mags and scotch tape.......

Its not near as purty and picturesque but it connects? is only way to describe.......now expaining to hubby....(Snickers)

Dusk Till Dawn

I am using my Cronestones, also the Deck of shadows.

Onyx

I am findinf myself using oracle decks more and more recently. I am falling in love with the Heart of the Faery deck.

Recently discover the Symbolon deck which will soon get some concentrated study.

I am also enjoying just playing around with the images and combinatios of images of the Transparent Oracle.

Onyx

DragonFae

I'm still working with the Heart of Faery and the original Faeries Oracle....I just am not interested in other decks right now...although working with the Mexican Loteria cards are still a favorite for me.

I am actually finding the more time I spend with the fae the better readings I get....they always have something to say!