Reincarnation Cards, Awakening Far Memory

AJ

I don't believe in reincarnation, but I love oracles :) This looks like a beauty, I'll stick it in my cart till I get another windfall ~ Or come to my senses

Ashtaroot

they look good
I believe in multiple simultanous carnations

and I have been doing lots of regressions on people with amazing outcomes !!
I don't know if these cards will add anything especially that i am already in this but yu never know right?

Will be interesting to hear others views on them

jaj

Thank you, Glass Owl, for posting a link to the cards.

The question that keeps occurring to me is: How can the general images on these cards provide specifics?

Through dreams, guided meditations, and a past life regression class, I am aware of circumstances from several past lives. I'm wondering how these cards would help me discover my past life as a silk weaver in 17th century London, or my participation in the mid-to-late 1800s gold rush in Colorado? Both lifetimes ended in my being murdered, and I have plenty to learn about boundaries, trust, and self-defense.

The categories on the cards are too general for specifics like these. I wonder if anyone knows more about the techniques or instructions in the book.

AJ

OK, the closer view of the cards cured my wish-ness. too cartoony.

Ashtaroot

I was wrong they do add something!!!

I have been working with these cards and using them on myself and on some of my friends to try them and umm ... it was very interesting.

You center yourself , sit down and ask the right question then pull a card from each category and it will flow just like a self guided meditation.
The Book that comes with it is very good and gives lots of information I really liked it. In the book the author repeat that it is not a toy or a divinatory tool, the cards are for self help and spiritual growth. it is a hard cover book with 204 pages.
The presentation is nice and the cards are sturdy. There is nothing cheap about those cards.

Thank you Glass Owl for finding them :love: