New Deck - Trials

PsychicLord

Ah ha, logic does not always apply in the numbering for this deck. Numbers 1 through to 100 are not used. The lowest card is actually numbered 101.

All decks will contain a 'core' element of cards, the remainder to be allocated via a logical and recordable method (to ensure every deck is unique).

Nevada

Always always get a sample printed. I learned this in my 18 years as a technical writer. Most printers will provide samples at no charge or a minimal charge until they - or you - get it right.

mimiraj

I am interested in purchasing the deck. What needs to be done next? :D This may be the only oracle deck I will ever have. But I have liked what I have seen so far and seemed to be able to connect to your samples. :)
mimiraj

PsychicLord

I wholeheartly agree with Nevada, having a prototype deck made up, was essential to understand how it will look and feel. My printer did charge me however, but knowing I was paying for it helped focus the mind on a 'get it right first time approach'.

Interestingly enough, one of the cards contained a spelling mistake....... luckily a friend noticed......... I had looked at the card dozens of time yet I failed to spot a transposed T and C... in fact several folk had not noticed. It would have been a great embrassment to go to print with an error in the keyword!