Dream Cards by Lo Scarabeo

LotusSong

What kind of information are you looking for?

Golden Moon

LotusSong said:
What kind of information are you looking for?
Are they RW traditional or an oracle like deck.

Lillie

It's an oracle deck, judging by the 'product summary' on the link you gave, and also by the numbering.

That's all I know.

annik

Yes, it is more an oracle deck than a tarot. I have it. There is no minor arcana, no major arcana. There is numbers from the first to the last card. But I like the pictures. I haven't used it much yet. I had used it in my daily card routine for a period of time and it gave me a little needed break from tarot deck at the time.

SphinYote

The same artist did the Tarot of Metamorphosis. I'd still almost consider that more oracle than tarot, though.

I love to look at both decks, but they're too busy for me to be useful in a divinatory sense. Another person might find that to be a plus, though. I'm going through a "simple" phase right now.

IheartTarot

Scans

I uploaded a few scans to give you an idea (random selection). It is definitely not Tarot. It is basically a lot of day-to-day symbols which I enjoy using in readings (78 cards in total). I believe they are very good value for money.

Attachments

• 31-Fortune-Teller[1].jpg
    31-Fortune-Teller[1].jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 306
  • 03-Flirting[1].jpg
    03-Flirting[1].jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 299
  • 08-Car[1].jpg
    08-Car[1].jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 263
  • 13-Blessing[1].jpg
    13-Blessing[1].jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 280
  • 29-Garden[1].jpg
    29-Garden[1].jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 264

Aerin

I bought them because I loved the Tarot of Metamorphosis. The two work well together, I think they are beautiful.

Golden Moon

IheartTarot said:
I uploaded a few scans to give you an idea (random selection). It is definitely not Tarot. It is basically a lot of day-to-day symbols which I enjoy using in readings (78 cards in total). I believe they are very good value for money.

Thanks for the scans IheartTarot. They are beautiful, I'll be adding this to my wishlist:D.

Onyx

I have the deck and have tried to work with it a bit and study it.

The organization of the deck is odd. The cards are alphabetical by their Italian titles. This then makes the number insignificant as a part of the structure to the deck.

It is quirky and I am glad I own it. If I were a big fan of trimming I think that I would use it more if it was trimmed.

Still from time to time I will pick it up and use it in hopes that it will finally connect with me.

Onyx.