Birthday treat

WinterRose

Since it's my birthday, I've decided to treat myself to TWO (yep, TWO) new decks. One isn't that new, it's one I used to have and regret giving away to someone who badly abused it (and me) and even when it was returned to me, it was tainted and I couldn't use it. A couple of years have passed since then, and now I want to give it another try - it was one of the first Oracle decks I bought, so it'll be nice to have it back in its rightful place in my collection.

So, I've just bought Celtic Messages (which is the one I used to have) and Druid Animal Oracle.

I remember Celtic Messages had really nice shaped cards, round instead of the usual rectangle, though that did make it a bit odd to shuffle. I do remember the Horse card very clearly, and that image is staying with me. I've ordered the decks from Amazon so will have to wait a couple of days before I can check the book - does anyone know what the Horse stands for?

lunakasha

WinterRose said:
I do remember the Horse card very clearly, and that image is staying with me. I've ordered the decks from Amazon so will have to wait a couple of days before I can check the book - does anyone know what the Horse stands for?

I found this blog entry with some information on the Horse card:

http://inthecards.wordpress.com/2008/11/11/celtic-messages-family-volatility/

Those cards are GORGEOUS :bugeyed:.....I've never heard of them before.

Hope you'll enjoy your birthday goodies, WinterRose!

:heart: Luna

BodhiSeed

Hope you enjoy your new oracles birthday girl!:heart:

WinterRose

Thanks, everyone!

Ah, thanks for the link, Luna.

Nobility and fidelity.... *giggles* Well, I am returning to the deck!:D

Ooh, just noticed. The image of that Horse looks virtually identical to Eccha, one of my guides.