Horary Readings Third Instalment

Minderwiz

Reading for AJ

AJ said:
7:46 AM Chehalis Washington 9/15

Minderwiz, these are marvelous.
The home next door to us in Kalama has been abandoned and I'd like to buy it as a fixer-upper and sell it when the market strengthens to bring my retirement funding up to snuff.

There are a number of reasons this would be a golden opportunity.
There are a number of reasons it could be outside our financial capabilities, one being if the mortgage holder thinks and wants what the home was worth when the neighbors moved in 5 years ago, as opposed to the foreclosure sale by the sheriff on the courthouse steps which apparently Chase Residential doesn't do.

I'd love to do a card reading for you in return. Thank you Sharyn/AJ

I've had two goes at this question. The first chart I cast a couple of days ago had three considerations. Moon VOC, Moon slow and the Ascendant in the first three degrees of a sign. I thought that was too many to ignore, so I've cast a second chart today.

This chart has Sagittarius rising, so you are signified by Jupiter in Pisces. Jupiter is in the third House (house of neighbours) which in a sense is quite true, you and the house under consideration are neighbours. Jupiter is strong in Pisces but is also retrograde - so in some sense you are pointing in the wrong direction.

The House is signified by the fourth House ruler, Mars. Mars is in Scorpio so is very dignified. The House seems to be very good. It's been abandoned and I suspect it has damp or water problems (either that or it has been built in what was once marshy ground).

Two issues are raised here - one is your ability to buy and the other is the willingness to sell of the present owner (mortgage holder?), which in turn depends on their financial situation.

Firstly your ability to buy is signified by the second House and its ruler. The second House has Capricorn on the cusp, so Saturn signifies your ability to pay. Saturn in Libra is in exaltation and in a Day chart, is the Air triplicity ruler, so it has lots of essential dignity. Saturn is also conjunct the MC indicating that your earnings plus accumulated savings make you more than able to afford the house in it's true current state.

The vendor is shown by the ruler of the seventh House, which is Mercury. Mercury is in rulership and exaltation in Virgo, so the vendor is actually much stronger than you (Jupiter). The ninth House is a stronger placement too and seeing that Mercury is now direct that seems to confirm the vendor as in the better position when it comes to a sale. Mercury though is about to enter the 'Beams' it is approaching but not quite 17.5 degrees from the Sun. Although this will be a debility it's not as great as Jupiter's retrogradation. So it's not going to tilt the balance completely.

The vendor's financial situation is shown by the eighth House and it's ruler. The sign on the eighth cusp is Cancer, so the significator of the vedor's financial situation is the Moon. The Moon has very little essential dignity - the vendor is only just financially sound at the moment and could do with some extra funds. So the vendor's power is likely to come more from possession than any other factor. Also if the vendor needs money or at least cannot afford to be generous, they are likely to hold out for a higher price. If the Moon was in detriment or fall then this might show an urgent need for money and possibly a real need for cash flow. Interestingly the Moon's only dignity comes from a mutual reception by Face with Saturn (your money), so there must be some attraction to a deal - though not a great one.

The last thing to do is to see if anything will bring you and the vendor together in a deal. No major aspect is forming between any of the major significators, except Moon and Mercury by Opposition - both of these are significators of the vendor and his money. No aspect is forming between Jupiter and Mercury, or between Jupiter and Mars.

So whilst there is an attraction here for you, I don't see a deal forming.

Attachments

• AJ Horary.jpg
    AJ Horary.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 74

Minderwiz

Next readings

I think there are only two left:

Maria Tarot

NamasteIndia

And I think that brings us to the end of this thread. I'm off to the US in just under 4 weeks time, so I'll leave the fourth round till after I get back.

Maria Tarot

Minderwiz said:

Maria Tarot

NamasteIndia

And I think that brings us to the end of this thread. I'm off to the US in just under 4 weeks time, so I'll leave the fourth round till after I get back.

:D
so happy

I would like to know if is possible to marry again and have more children.

I'm not sure if this a question that suits in horary reading, if not please tell me.

thank you

Minderwiz

Maria Tarot said:
:D
so happy

I would like to know if is possible to marry again and have more children.

I'm not sure if this a question that suits in horary reading, if not please tell me.

thank you

What matters here is 'remoteness'. If you are thinking in terms of the next few months, or a year at most, then horary will come up with an answer. If you are simply asking about anytime in the future then horary will not be a useful way forward, the time span is too long and things change. It's better to do that sort of time span through a natal reading.

Minderwiz

Another reading

I've just noticed I've left Amanda_04 out of the list but don't have a question from her. So question please Amanda :)

Maria Tarot

Minderwiz said:
What matters here is 'remoteness'. If you are thinking in terms of the next few months, or a year at most, then horary will come up with an answer. If you are simply asking about anytime in the future then horary will not be a useful way forward, the time span is too long and things change. It's better to do that sort of time span through a natal reading.

Do you need any info?
thank you

Venusian

Can I please be added? My question is about a very stressful situation that I feel I am stuck in. I am working a part-time, very low pay job but the environment is toxic and there is a lot of confusion. I tried to put in my two weeks notice yesterday but my boss wouldn't accept it. No one at the job really cares for me, so I would have thought my resignation would have been accepted with a smile. Can you tell me what her agenda is for not wanting me to leave just yet?

Thnks!

AJ

Thank you Minderwiz, my offer of a reading is a standing offer, don't hesitate to ask at any time.

I think you've probably nailed it, none of the three parties are strong enough to force a deal.
The left-holding-the-bag mortgage holder, Chase Bank/residential thinks in millions and billions and doesn't even handle their own foreclosed properties. They could care less about a quick sale and get it off the books.

The neighbors who owned it stopped making payments 18 months ago and were just living there for free so to speak, but after 5 years of non-care and the current residential market in the dumps the house is probably only worth about 1/2 of what it was when they bought. We did offer to buy it from them, or even at least just the extra acreage to help them over the hump, but they weren't interested, perhaps the free living was more to their taste :)

So we will just sit and wait and watch, also not a strong position as the chart showed.

Thank you very much for your time and effort, it was very interesting and I appreciated hearing thoughts from a view point other than cards.

NamasteIndia

Minderwiz said:

Maria Tarot

NamasteIndia

please do my reading before you leave for US.
as i am quite tensed about the issue.

Amanda

Minderwiz said:
I've just noticed I've left Amanda_04 out of the list but don't have a question from her. So question please Amanda :)

Whoops! :) Well, let's see, I've never had one of these, so not exactly sure what all you need from me.... I just had an interview yesterday for a job I'm really hoping to get, could you see if I'll be working by the end of October? I haven't worked since March 2007 and have spent the last 4 years in school obtaining my degree in business... time now is 10:32 am eastern time (GMT -4).