Horary Readings Third Instalment

Minderwiz

Yes that sounds a good question Amanda. As I used to teach Business Studies (well the quantitative/Analytical side) to finals degree students till I retired a couple of years back, I hope you are successful with the job!!

Hopefully I should be able to reply with a reading in the next couple of days.

Minderwiz

Maria Tarot said:
Do you need any info?
thank you

Maria, I'm not sure of your answer here. Are you agreeing to a time period of a year for a horary reading or are you referring to a natal reading? I'm only doing horaries in this thread.

By all means post a new thread if you want a natal reading, covering a number of years ahead but please realise that natal work is much more time consuming, so that would become a major piece of work for someone.

Minderwiz

NamasteIndia said:
please do my reading before you leave for US.
as i am quite tensed about the issue.

Of course I will :) You are not only on the list but I should be able to look at your horary very shortly. Perhaps you could briefly explain the stages of the adoption process in India? Does this involve any government agencies (at either national, state or local level)?

Secondly have you made a start on the process, or is this an idea that you are just thinking about?

Minderwiz

starseer said:
Can I please be added? My question is about a very stressful situation that I feel I am stuck in. I am working a part-time, very low pay job but the environment is toxic and there is a lot of confusion. I tried to put in my two weeks notice yesterday but my boss wouldn't accept it. No one at the job really cares for me, so I would have thought my resignation would have been accepted with a smile. Can you tell me what her agenda is for not wanting me to leave just yet?

Thnks!

OK but you are the last one that I will take.

Anyone who posts a fresh question after this post will have to wait till I get round to the fourth thread

NamasteIndia

Minderwiz said:
Of course I will :) You are not only on the list but I should be able to look at your horary very shortly. Perhaps you could briefly explain the stages of the adoption process in India? Does this involve any government agencies (at either national, state or local level)?

Secondly have you made a start on the process, or is this an idea that you are just thinking about?
yes adoption is time consuming and social worker as to be contacted who checks profile of family and etc etc.
i have talked about this to my hubby and we had called up several agencies also.

Maria Tarot

Minderwiz said:
Maria, I'm not sure of your answer here. Are you agreeing to a time period of a year for a horary reading or are you referring to a natal reading? I'm only doing horaries in this thread.

By all means post a new thread if you want a natal reading, covering a number of years ahead but please realise that natal work is much more time consuming, so that would become a major piece of work for someone.

:)
I would love if you could do the reading within one year.
thank you

Minderwiz

OK that's fine.

I've already done a charts for both NamasteIndia and Amanda 04, so I'll do their readings and then yours.

Maria Tarot

Minderwiz said:
OK that's fine.

I've already done a charts for both NamasteIndia and Amanda 04, so I'll do their readings and then yours.

Thank you :)

Minderwiz

Reading for NamasteIndia

This is an adoption question. I've not seen one done before so, I'll try my best.

The chart was cast during the hour of Saturn and has Capricorn rising. The only consideration is that the Moon is slow, so whilst I take the chart as radical, any promise will be slow in coming.

You (and I include your husband in 'you')are signified by Saturn, which is in exaltation in Libra (and also the Triplicity ruler) - so very dignified. This signifies that you are in a strong position to adopt. Saturn is also signifies age and experience, which in many things are desirable properties but age might count against you if you are looking to adopt a very young child. Saturn is combust and whilst that does not remove all his dignity, it certainly makes it both literally and metaphorially difficult for him to be seen. You may therefore experiene some difficulties in getting your application noticed.

Your social status and career are signified by Mars, which is in dignity in it's own sign in Scorpio and your income is signified by Jupiter, ruler of the second House and again in dignity in its own sign of Pisces (though he is retrograde) . So in terms of meeting the material needs of the child you are very well placed.

The child is signified by Mercury, ruler of the fifth House - Mercury is in the seventh, though well away from the Descendant and indeed Mercury also rules the eighth and is near the eighth cusp. In terms of essential dignity though, Mercury is the strongest planet in the chart. So most things look good up to now, though there are some considerations that have been mentioned.

All of this depends on the social worker and their report. The social worker is signified by the ruler of the eleventh (the House of the government's servants). Unfortunately Sagittarius is on the cusp of the eleventh and I can't use Jupiter twice. So either:

1. I keep Jupiter for your material possessions and income and use another planet for the Government and it's servants or:

2. I use another planet for your material possessions and income and use Jupiter for the social worker.

The appropriate planet for government is the Sun, and as the representative of the government and its agencies (at all levels) the Sun would signify the social worker.

As we've seen Saturn is combust - it's in an applying conjunction with the Sun, The Sun is peregrine (not particularly powerful at all and likely to make 'odd' decisions) The Sun outshines Saturn in a conjunction so Saturn and by extension you cannot be seen. That doesn't look good but as theri is application to a conjunction, there is still a chance that you will be able to make your case and the social worker will take notice.

If I use Jupiter as the social worker, then I would have to find a substitute ruler for the second. The best solution would be a planet in the second (there's the Moon just inside the second cusp and applying to a conjunction with Jupiter. The Moon is also peregrine so suddenly your material situation may actually not be the advantage it seemed, especially as Jupiter is retrograde and therefore not acting in an appropriate way. More importantly you and the social worker (Saturn and Jupiter do not come together - they are in a separating opposition). That does not suggest a good outcome.

For me the best solution is the first - use the Sun to signify the social worker, it makes the better solution on Astrological grounds, and it happens to be the solution that is more favourable to the outcome of your question.

One last point before I summarise - Saturn is also in Hayz, an ancient dignity used by the Greeks and then the Arabs (a diurnal planet in a diurnal sign in a day chart) so this might be enough to offset the combustion more quickly than otherwise.

Summary:

You have a lot going for you in this horary. All your significators are in their own signs and there is an approaching major aspect between your significator and that of the social worker.

Against this is Saturn's combustion - getting yourself noticed, which I think can be dealt with through effort on your part.

Possibly your ages might could against you, though I'm not sure of how the rules work in India but I don't see that as being sufficient to do more than hinder your application, not derail it.

The slow Moon suggests that the proess may be long in coming to fruition, so you will need to exercise the Saturnine virtue of perseverance. The outcome is likely to be favourable.

Attachments

• NamasteIndia Horary 2.jpg
    NamasteIndia Horary 2.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 72

Venusian

Minderwiz said:
OK but you are the last one that I will take.

Anyone who posts a fresh question after this post will have to wait till I get round to the fourth thread

Thank you, really! I am posting from my BlackBerry so I have not read the entire thread, did not know the order or status of the readings. Thanks again!

Sol

PS you have my birthdata as well but let me know if that is not the case