the Ludy Lescott Tarot - one to look out for

Essjay

I like that card too.
I like quite a few of the cards. But there are others I don't like.
One in particular.

I like the flowers on the Chariot card. Clever.

The four of pents has sold this deck to me. I think I'm missing the symbolism of the flowers in the chariot card though?

Massive respect to you Lillie for having the talent to make corsets. I'm terrible at making anything like that - even my knitting is barely suitable for stuffed bears to wear :(

Le Fanu

Well, it does feel a very angsty goth sort of deck. Vampire-y, there are some fangs.

The thing it reminds me of for whatever reason is Diary of a Broken Soul (don't hit me, I just felt some of the same ways after looking through it, it isn't as deep as that though but I think maybe it would LIKE to touch some of the same places).

I did think that it would very much suit a lonely and beautiful Dark Enchantress who spends time sighing over black roses and reading poetry and so-on.

Definitely a deck with a pout. And cleavage :D

ps I think she's a teen that Enchantress btw
And I ws so excited about this one. I was about to order this weekend. I still will (probably) but this rather killed it for me. I wasn't expecting so much pouting and cleavage and vampiriness...

Aerin

And I ws so excited about this one. I was about to order this weekend. I still will (probably) but this rather killed it for me. I wasn't expecting so much pouting and cleavage and vampiriness...

gregory's minors give a pretty good feel for what's in the deck :)

You know you want to though.

Le Fanu

Oh I'll get it but I was expecting- I dunno - something else...

Maybe I shall be surprised.

Essjay

I've purchased so will let you know what I think when it arrives. Although this deck is definitely not what I expected from earlier scans I'm very curious.

We shall see :)

tarot heart

Thank you gregory for the photos. I love the artwork on this deck. However, having lived in New Orleans for many, many years I find nothing in it that reminds me of the French Quarter. The dude in the Hermit looks more like Gary Oldman from the Dracula movie looking for Mina. I agree with Hearthcricket that the mood of this deck was done better in Tarot of Vampyres. Still, the artist should be given credit for nice work.

Annabelle

No, nor was I. I'm a little disappointed . . . yet, being the collector that I am, I will almost certainly buy a copy eventually :).

The art *is* beautifully done.

gregory

Thank you gregory for the photos. I love the artwork on this deck. However, having lived in New Orleans for many, many years I find nothing in it that reminds me of the French Quarter. The dude in the Hermit looks more like Gary Oldman from the Dracula movie looking for Mina. I agree with Hearthcricket that the mood of this deck was done better in Tarot of Vampyres. Still, the artist should be given credit for nice work.

I suspect Ludy may be a fabrication. I am unworthy....

Quester

I really like the looks of this deck and am looking forward to getting it. Amazon has it listed for September.