the Ludy Lescott Tarot - one to look out for

Aerin

The words (which I never noticed) all seem to be related to either beginnings (by the ankh) or endings/ death/ conflict (by the death glyph).

*peers short sightedly*

HOLMES

yeah looking at this deck

i just saw the scans off atf what's new update,, must of been just recent.

the strength card is one that grabs me for that apporach hasnt' been done where she is embracing her inner animal and embracing her strength, i am sure she still controls it as that is the strength card.
i do like that hieorphant card ,, and that star card is differnt as she is look victorian to me instead of being naked like other cards.
I think the fool card is very cute,
i will put this on my list of cards to get.

gregory

The words (which I never noticed) all seem to be related to either beginnings (by the ankh) or endings/ death/ conflict (by the death glyph).

*peers short sightedly*

Yes; that's what I see too.... interesting.

Holmes - Solandia had those scans (from me) ages ago, though I don't know when she posted them....

Elendil - right click on the link and go for save link as, then open it up with Acrobat Reader. My browser CAN read pdf files - but it is hellishly slow opening them, so I don't let it !

astronautica

I've been convinced up until now that the Ludy Lescot just wasn't for me, but I am intrigued! I may just have to get it now... :) The story seems quite fascinating!

Queen of Disks

It's very pretty but I don't know about it. The dead baby card is not cool at all. :bugeyed: I'll have to think.

Although I do have the Initiatory already, I will have to bring that out.

Just saw the Majors on Alida. Interesting. :bugeyed: I like the Moon and the Tower. The Lovers and Strength, um, really? :eek:

And I took one look at the Wheel and thought "It's a Stargate!!" :p

Lillie

I might end up getting this too. It's very interesting.

As for the dead baby card, whether you see it as reality or allegory, what better to express the pain the the 3 of swords?

I think it's great. You wouldn't expect it to be a happy card and this takes it to the ultimate mental pain. Your kids are dead and you are not.

The clown, on the other hand, that's just creepy.

Lillie

Yes, they are.

I hate clowns. Clowns scare the crap out of me.

Queen of Disks

If I really want a scary clown, all I have to do is watch Dark Knight! :bugeyed:

Unless I see something that impresses me, I will pass on the deck.

Red_Ocean

OK. I know it's the 1st day of September and this deck won't be out until the 8th of September, which is only a few days away but it seems to be forever... I already have it on pre-order sometimes Amazon releases decks before their release date. I just hope they don't releases the deck a week or two after it's original release date.