Horary Readings Round 7 - Answers

Minderwiz

You're doing everything right...so my fingers and toes are crossed for you :)

Ana's Song

You're doing everything right...so my fingers and toes are crossed for you :)
Just an update: I have a phone interview early next week with a company in another country that's been sitting on my application for 2.5 months (we've tried about three or four times unsuccessfully to organise a phone call!). Interestingly, they seem to have pulled in recruiters to help with filling the role - 2.5 months ago they were handling the search in-house. Also, the pay would appear to be good, at least on paper and before taking into account London-esque costs of living :)

Minderwiz

Reading for browneyes

Hello Minderwiz

Thank you for replying.

Yes, I have ruled out selling for the time being. So doing a reading on my financial situation for the next 12 months would be very appreciated.

The chart cast (see attachments) has Virgo rising, so your significator is Mercury. This is a question about your financial resources and these are signified by the second house, which has its cusp in Libra and therefore its significator is Venus.

Both Mercury and Venus are placed in the tenth house and in Gemini.

Looking at 'you' first, Mercury is in it's own sign in Gemini, so it's condition is very good. Furthermore it is angular, direct and swift in motion. In principle, you have as much control over the situation as it's possible to have, given the circumstances.

Looking at your finances, Venus too is angular, direct and swift in motion - they are in the 'right place' to prosper. Venus though is not in its own sign, so it is not as essentially strong as Mercury - your finances are not quite is as good condition as you are - they are your 'weak' point here (though 'weak' should be taken as a comparative term - they could be a lot worse than they are). Venus is also in a reasonably close conjunction with Jupiter, a planet that usually is seen as bringing good things and is associated with growth. So far so good.

There are two problems with the current situation which suggests that things may not stay quite as good as they are. Firstly Mercury is approaching the final degree of Gemini and that suggests both change, and a change which is not for the good.

Secondly, Venus is in a separating conjunction with Jupiter, and is now moving away from it. So the benefic influence is diminishing. Moreover as Mercury is faster than Venus, at the moment Mercury is separating from it. That suggests that you and your finances are being separated - there's a net outflow rather than an inflow. They might be in good condition now but there's a threat that this might not last. Moreover, your second House contains Saturn, which is associated with restriction and loss. Saturn happens to be in Scorpio rather than Libra, but actually that makes matters a little worse, especially as Saturn is retrograde.

There is though a possibility for improvement. The Moon is currently in a partile trine to Jupiter from Aquarius. The Moon can act as a co-significator for either you or your finances. And the Moon is about to make some favourable aspects because, it's next major aspect will be a trine to Venus (your finances) and then follow that with a trine to Mercury (you) - in essence, the Moon appears to be bringing good things to your finances and to you.

The Moon rules Cancer, which is intercepted in the tenth House. The tenth is associated with career and profession and with your public actions. So this likely improvement in your financial situation is probably going to be associated with your career - especially if it is in some way connected to public relations, broadcasting, public information services, etc.

Almost certainly you will have to work for this improvement. The Saturn influence extends to Mercury and Venus, both of which are in the Terms of Saturn and the Moon which is in the Triplicity of Saturn. Saturn by nature demands work and effort before any reward, is granted.

Because Mercury is approaching the end of Gemini and Saturn is involved I don't see there being a major improvement but I do think that with effort the year should pass without serious financial issues arising and might even leave you a little better off than you are now.

Attachments

• browneyes Horary.jpg
    browneyes Horary.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 81

Minderwiz

Reading for EyeAmEye - A question.

Hi Minderwiz,
Thanks so much for taking yet another one of my questions!

This one is very tough for me. A former co-worker and I have developed very strong feelings for one another. She actually left the job specifically because of her feelings for me. She is married and thought if she stayed here, she would waver and have an affair with me. So she left, but somehow decided she wanted to keep very close contact with my anyway. In the 2 weeks she is gone, she has emailed, texted and called me every day, multiple times.

So my question is if she is going to leave her husband within the next year? If the question needs to be centered around me, then I guess it should be what kind of relationship I will have with her over the next year.

Thanks as always, much appreciated.

OK I'm up to doing your reading and I've cast a chart but it has Saturn slap bang on the Ascendant - a warning not to proceed with it. I think this might well be because the lady in question has figured before in your horary questions and I may need to bear that in mind as I deal with this reading.

So can you confirm that this is the 'co-worker' you have asked questions about - I think about two years ago might have been the last time. Specifically the one who said who intimated that she would not have an affair with someone she worked with.

Edited to add:

PM with the details if you don't want to post them publically

browneyes

Reading for browneyes

The chart cast (see attachments) has Virgo rising, so your significator is Mercury. This is a question about your financial resources and these are signified by the second house, which has its cusp in Libra and therefore its significator is Venus.

Both Mercury and Venus are placed in the tenth house and in Gemini.

Looking at 'you' first, Mercury is in it's own sign in Gemini, so it's condition is very good. Furthermore it is angular, direct and swift in motion. In principle, you have as much control over the situation as it's possible to have, given the circumstances.

Looking at your finances, Venus too is angular, direct and swift in motion - they are in the 'right place' to prosper. Venus though is not in its own sign, so it is not as essentially strong as Mercury - your finances are not quite is as good condition as you are - they are your 'weak' point here (though 'weak' should be taken as a comparative term - they could be a lot worse than they are). Venus is also in a reasonably close conjunction with Jupiter, a planet that usually is seen as bringing good things and is associated with growth. So far so good.

There are two problems with the current situation which suggests that things may not stay quite as good as they are. Firstly Mercury is approaching the final degree of Gemini and that suggests both change, and a change which is not for the good.

Secondly, Venus is in a separating conjunction with Jupiter, and is now moving away from it. So the benefic influence is diminishing. Moreover as Mercury is faster than Venus, at the moment Mercury is separating from it. That suggests that you and your finances are being separated - there's a net outflow rather than an inflow. They might be in good condition now but there's a threat that this might not last. Moreover, your second House contains Saturn, which is associated with restriction and loss. Saturn happens to be in Scorpio rather than Libra, but actually that makes matters a little worse, especially as Saturn is retrograde.

There is though a possibility for improvement. The Moon is currently in a partile trine to Jupiter from Aquarius. The Moon can act as a co-significator for either you or your finances. And the Moon is about to make some favourable aspects because, it's next major aspect will be a trine to Venus (your finances) and then follow that with a trine to Mercury (you) - in essence, the Moon appears to be bringing good things to your finances and to you.

The Moon rules Cancer, which is intercepted in the tenth House. The tenth is associated with career and profession and with your public actions. So this likely improvement in your financial situation is probably going to be associated with your career - especially if it is in some way connected to public relations, broadcasting, public information services, etc.

Almost certainly you will have to work for this improvement. The Saturn influence extends to Mercury and Venus, both of which are in the Terms of Saturn and the Moon which is in the Triplicity of Saturn. Saturn by nature demands work and effort before any reward, is granted.

Because Mercury is approaching the end of Gemini and Saturn is involved I don't see there being a major improvement but I do think that with effort the year should pass without serious financial issues arising and might even leave you a little better off than you are now.

Thank you Minderwiz for taking the time to do this for me.

But pardon my ignorance - is this for 12 months? For instance - What happens when Mercury enters Cancer, or when Saturn stations and goes forward? Isn't this going to happen within 12 months and if so, wouldn't they have a different impact?
Or is what's happening now going to have a residual effect on the next 12 months (if that makes sense!!)?

Sorry for sounding so stupid!

browneyes.

Minderwiz

Thank you Minderwiz for taking the time to do this for me.

But pardon my ignorance - is this for 12 months? For instance - What happens when Mercury enters Cancer, or when Saturn stations and goes forward? Isn't this going to happen within 12 months and if so, wouldn't they have a different impact?
Or is what's happening now going to have a residual effect on the next 12 months (if that makes sense!!)?

Sorry for sounding so stupid!

browneyes.

It's my fault for not making the explanation clear - so don't put yourself down!

The reading holds for the full year (from the date of the chart). The chart shows the circumstances that will hold for the year - that is you start from a fairly strong financial situation but there is some real fear that it will deteriorate in the not too distant future (well within the year). The chart also shows that there is a strong possibility that the 'threat' to your finances will not materialise, or if it does it will be substantially mitigated because of some improvements that you don't currently see. These improvements are likely to be related to your career/employment situation and should result in you seeing out the year without a serious difficulty.

The time frame in horary may relate to the actual changes that are about to happen but most often the time frame of the heavens is symbolic of what will happen over the time period that was specified in the question. That means that two degrees of travel may well not equal two days (which it does in real time with Mercury) but more likely be two weeks or even two months. I do think that the both the threatened change and the offsetting improvements are most likely to be front loaded - say within the next three months, or so.

I hope that helps but if you want any further clarification please do ask - It's my role to make the answer clear, not yours to decipher where I am obtuse. :)

browneyes

OK. I think I'm getting the hang of it!!!!

I'm not working at present, but hubby is still in his civil servant role in the UK. He's just been sifted out of a promotion exercise and we are waiting to hear if he will get a bonus after his appraisal report. He normally does, as he is one of the few to get an "Outstanding" every year. However, this year the government have put an extra tight squeeze on the department's finances and so we are still waiting for a decision.
Could this be the "problem" and then the "improvement" I wonder. Only time will tell!
I'll keep you informed.

Until then, thank you very much for the reading and taking time to clarify.

browneyes.

Minderwiz

Reading for EyeAmEye

Hi Minderwiz,
Thanks so much for taking yet another one of my questions!

This one is very tough for me. A former co-worker and I have developed very strong feelings for one another. She actually left the job specifically because of her feelings for me. She is married and thought if she stayed here, she would waver and have an affair with me. So she left, but somehow decided she wanted to keep very close contact with my anyway. In the 2 weeks she is gone, she has emailed, texted and called me every day, multiple times.

So my question is if she is going to leave her husband within the next year? If the question needs to be centered around me, then I guess it should be what kind of relationship I will have with her over the next year.

Thanks as always, much appreciated.

I've ended up with three charts for this question. The very first attempt had Saturn in the first house - always a warning that an error is likely. In this case I wasn't sure I had the question correctly focused and asked for some clarification. The second chart followed the clarification but had a very late degree of Scorpio rising, so I discarded it and went for number 3 which actually worked.

In all three cases I've treated her as having the first house, as the question is about her actions relating to her husband and EAE is in a sense an observer, even though her choice is going to be directly relevant to him. If I treated EAE as first house and her as seventh, I'd have a difficulty finding a significator for her husband. Using her as first allows me to consider EAE in another role - see later on.

The first two charts (the two that were rejected) have Mars and Venus as the significators, in Chart 1, she is Venus and he is Mars, in Chart 2 she is Mars and he is Venus. In both charts, Venus is separating from Mars -which could be read as estrangement, but as both charts have 'warnings' attached I could not be sure of that conclusion.

In chart 3, she is signified by Mercury and her husband is signified by Jupiter. Both planets are angular, in the tenth house but Mercury is in Cancer and Jupiter is in Gemini. Again we have a separation of the two significators, in this case she (Mercury) is separating from him (Jupiter).

There's some interesting supporting evidence in Chart 3. Firstly Jupiter is in Gemini, Mercury's sign, so her husband still has feelings for her and Merury is in Cancer, Jupiter's exaltation, so there appears to be feelings for him.

Secondly the ruler of Cancer is the Moon and the Moon is in partile conjunction with the Descendant (cusp of the seventh) - the house of her marriage partner. So we have a mutual reception between the two significators and we have the Moon conjunct to the house of marriage. Despite appearances to the contrary, there seems to be strong feelings here.

Now it's also possible that she sees EAE as a potential lover - a fifth house relationship. And therefore I examined the fifth house of this chart. That has Capricorn on the cusp and therefore signified by Saturn. Saturn is in Scorpio and in the Sign, Terms and Face of Mars and the Triplicity of Venus - there's no dignity of Mercury involved. Mercury too is in the Terms of Mars, and the Triplicity of Venus so I can see a clear link between the Mercury and Saturn, through Venus and Mars - there is attraction.

Attraction without an aspect is just that - attraction but no consequent action. However here, Mercury is at 1 degree Cancer and Saturn is at 5 degrees Scorpio - Mercury is applying to a trine with Saturn. Saturn is retrograde, so it's actually applying to the trine too. A mutual application is a strong relationship - so I've no doubt that at the moment there is strong mutual attraction and given the opportunity I'm sure an affair is on offer - especially with Mars and Venus involved here. So if EAE is seen as the 'lover' then there's clear evidence that an affair is very possible.

So in summary, the chart clearly shows that there's attraction between her and EAE and there's every chance that that attraction could develop into an affair - and with Mars and Venus involved, quite a hot one. The issue becomes, do you (EAE) want her as a lover or are you looking for something more permanent - that she moves in, eventually divorces her husband and converts the love affair into a new marriage.

So which is stronger, her feelings for her husband or her desire for a relationship with EAE, and which is the more durable. I think on this chart I'd come down on the side of her current marriage continuing - at least in the long run. That isn't looking like it's on the verge of a complete breakup - at least yet. But if you want an affair with her, then I think you will find her very willing - though whether she will go through with it faced with the reality, I'm not sure. And I'm not sure if she's thought things through properly. I have no doubt that she's strongly attracted to EAE, but the physical might well be overriding the reality.

Finally I have to repeat the caution that the first two charts did not work, so I do have some reservations about the conclusion that she will leave her husband, even though in all cases hers and his significators are separating.

Attachments

• EyeAnEye co-worker 2.png
    EyeAnEye co-worker 2.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 68
  • EyeAmEye co-worker 3.png
    EyeAmEye co-worker 3.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 79
  • EyeAmEye co-worker 1.png
    EyeAmEye co-worker 1.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 67

EyeAmEye

I've ended up with three charts for this question. The very first attempt had Saturn in the first house - always a warning that an error is likely. In this case I wasn't sure I had the question correctly focused and asked for some clarification. The second chart followed the clarification but had a very late degree of Scorpio rising, so I discarded it and went for number 3 which actually worked.

In all three cases I've treated her as having the first house, as the question is about her actions relating to her husband and EAE is in a sense an observer, even though her choice is going to be directly relevant to him. If I treated EAE as first house and her as seventh, I'd have a difficulty finding a significator for her husband. Using her as first allows me to consider EAE in another role - see later on.

The first two charts (the two that were rejected) have Mars and Venus as the significators, in Chart 1, she is Venus and he is Mars, in Chart 2 she is Mars and he is Venus. In both charts, Venus is separating from Mars -which could be read as estrangement, but as both charts have 'warnings' attached I could not be sure of that conclusion.

In chart 3, she is signified by Mercury and her husband is signified by Jupiter. Both planets are angular, in the tenth house but Mercury is in Cancer and Jupiter is in Gemini. Again we have a separation of the two significators, in this case she (Mercury) is separating from him (Jupiter).

There's some interesting supporting evidence in Chart 3. Firstly Jupiter is in Gemini, Mercury's sign, so her husband still has feelings for her and Merury is in Cancer, Jupiter's exaltation, so there appears to be feelings for him.

Secondly the ruler of Cancer is the Moon and the Moon is in partile conjunction with the Descendant (cusp of the seventh) - the house of her marriage partner. So we have a mutual reception between the two significators and we have the Moon conjunct to the house of marriage. Despite appearances to the contrary, there seems to be strong feelings here.

Now it's also possible that she sees EAE as a potential lover - a fifth house relationship. And therefore I examined the fifth house of this chart. That has Capricorn on the cusp and therefore signified by Saturn. Saturn is in Scorpio and in the Sign, Terms and Face of Mars and the Triplicity of Venus - there's no dignity of Mercury involved. Mercury too is in the Terms of Mars, and the Triplicity of Venus so I can see a clear link between the Mercury and Saturn, through Venus and Mars - there is attraction.

Attraction without an aspect is just that - attraction but no consequent action. However here, Mercury is at 1 degree Cancer and Saturn is at 5 degrees Scorpio - Mercury is applying to a trine with Saturn. Saturn is retrograde, so it's actually applying to the trine too. A mutual application is a strong relationship - so I've no doubt that at the moment there is strong mutual attraction and given the opportunity I'm sure an affair is on offer - especially with Mars and Venus involved here. So if EAE is seen as the 'lover' then there's clear evidence that an affair is very possible.

So in summary, the chart clearly shows that there's attraction between her and EAE and there's every chance that that attraction could develop into an affair - and with Mars and Venus involved, quite a hot one. The issue becomes, do you (EAE) want her as a lover or are you looking for something more permanent - that she moves in, eventually divorces her husband and converts the love affair into a new marriage.

So which is stronger, her feelings for her husband or her desire for a relationship with EAE, and which is the more durable. I think on this chart I'd come down on the side of her current marriage continuing - at least in the long run. That isn't looking like it's on the verge of a complete breakup - at least yet. But if you want an affair with her, then I think you will find her very willing - though whether she will go through with it faced with the reality, I'm not sure. And I'm not sure if she's thought things through properly. I have no doubt that she's strongly attracted to EAE, but the physical might well be overriding the reality.

Finally I have to repeat the caution that the first two charts did not work, so I do have some reservations about the conclusion that she will leave her husband, even though in all cases hers and his significators are separating.

Hmmm, 3 charts, lots of things going on....

I'm a little confused by your explanation. In all 3 charts you see a separation of both significators, but follow it with evidence that seems to suggest they will stay together? Honestly, I would agree with assessment, I really don't see her separating within the year, but that seems to be contradictory, no?

I say I don't see it either because I don't doubt both still have feelings of some sort, but I do believe the stronger aspect of this is the pressure to stay together. She has already told me pretty much that they both no longer are really attracted to one another and he has all but said he doesn't really "love" her anymore. Seems like they are more friends with kids than anything else. From a cultural and family standpoint, she does believe very strongly in not getting divorced. I can't be sure of anything from my outsider's perspective, but I do know with absolute certainly she is very much confused and doesn't know what she wants at this point.

What you say about an affair I also very much agree with. She left the job solely because she felt she might do just that if she stayed. I'm not someone who uses the word "never" much, so I won't claim an affair could never happen, but it's not something I want at all. It has been my stance that I'm not entertaining that possibility. The only way something happens between us is if she separates from her husband and is dedicated to a relationship with me. So for now, the affair may very well be blocked on both ends, but I know for sure it's blocked on mine. I've stated my intentions to her very clearly about what I want.

You also mentioned in your PM that you see a strong physical attraction between her and I, which I do agree with. Does that imply the only attraction seen in the chart is purely physical? Reason I ask is I know that my attraction to her started from a mental aspect first before the physical attraction. She said the same for her as well, so I'm wondering if any of that was indicated in the chart.

So, I'm left a little confused by the overall assessment of the chart(s). It's not at all surprising, because the entire situation is very confusing. She made a drastic choice to leave the only job she ever had and absolutely loved, a staff of people that were more like family than co-workers to go to a job she knew beforehand she wouldn't like, all to get away from the possibility of an affair with me. However, the final step of that drastic move, which would have been to severe all contact with me, she was not at all willing to do (I suggested she do it 3 times as well). In fact, since she left 2 weeks ago, she now openly discusses her marriage with me, which she never did in the 7 years I worked with her. Every time, I have suggested we divert the conversation to something else, only to have her divert it back to her marriage. Whether she wants me to encourage her to leave or entice into an affair, I can't know for sure.

Time will tell yet again. All of your readings have proven accurate so far...

Thanks yet again!

Minderwiz

Hmmm, 3 charts, lots of things going on....

I'm a little confused by your explanation. In all 3 charts you see a separation of both significators, but follow it with evidence that seems to suggest they will stay together? Honestly, I would agree with assessment, I really don't see her separating within the year, but that seems to be contradictory, no?

Charts 1 & 2 have warnings (considerations before judgement) that they may be misleading - I included them not so much because they bear out the idea of separation but that reading the idea of separation out of chart 3 needs to be in the context of those warnings. I might have leaned stronger to separation on the basis of chart 3 alone - but in context I feel that this would be a misleading conclusion at the moment.

EyeAmEye said:
I say I don't see it either because I don't doubt both still have feelings of some sort, but I do believe the stronger aspect of this is the pressure to stay together. She has already told me pretty much that they both no longer are really attracted to one another and he has all but said he doesn't really "love" her anymore. Seems like they are more friends with kids than anything else. From a cultural and family standpoint, she does believe very strongly in not getting divorced. I can't be sure of anything from my outsider's perspective, but I do know with absolute certainly she is very much confused and doesn't know what she wants at this point.

One thing that I originally included in my reading and then edited out, was a possible signification of the Moon. The Moon lies on the Descendant, as I said but the Moon also rules the eleventh house of Friends - so this would bear out your statement about her and her husband being more like friends than lovers - I didn't include it because I wasn't that sure - the eleventh also rules hopes and it might have also been a signification that she still had hopes relating to him and that point was already there in the mutual reception. However Lord 11 on the Descendant may well indicate the Husband as a friend (though of itself that doesn't indicate a marriage failure)

Oddly though the ties of friendship can be stronger than the ties of physical love - especially in the long term. My feeling is still that these ties outweigh the pull of the physical attraction to you but it's not an overwhelming 'superiority' astrologically and clearly from what you say it is something that is difficult for her to resolve.

EyeAmEye said:
What you say about an affair I also very much agree with. She left the job solely because she felt she might do just that if she stayed. I'm not someone who uses the word "never" much, so I won't claim an affair could never happen, but it's not something I want at all. It has been my stance that I'm not entertaining that possibility. The only way something happens between us is if she separates from her husband and is dedicated to a relationship with me. So for now, the affair may very well be blocked on both ends, but I know for sure it's blocked on mine. I've stated my intentions to her very clearly about what I want.

You also mentioned in your PM that you see a strong physical attraction between her and I, which I do agree with. Does that imply the only attraction seen in the chart is purely physical? Reason I ask is I know that my attraction to her started from a mental aspect first before the physical attraction. She said the same for her as well, so I'm wondering if any of that was indicated in the chart.

I've taken the physical attraction from three general indicators - firstly assigning the fifth to you as a 'romantic interest' or lover and secondly from the placement of both Lord 5 (Saturn) and Lord 1 (Mercury) in the dignities of Mars and Venus. both natural significators of lovers and finally the mutual application of Mercury and Saturn which shows a very powerful attraction.

As Venus is involved it's not all physical, as would be the case if it was solely Mars. There is the further dimension that you two get on very well together, can relax in each other's company and enjoy life together - it's simply not just a (potential) sexual relationship. But the involvement of Jupiter and the mutual reception between Mercury and Jupiter is a stronger link astrologically than the shared Mars/Venus of Mercury and Saturn. Which is why I feel that ultimately she won't break away from her husband, or if she does she will regret it and the relationship between you will not follow the path that you hope for.

EyeAmEye said:
So, I'm left a little confused by the overall assessment of the chart(s). It's not at all surprising, because the entire situation is very confusing. She made a drastic choice to leave the only job she ever had and absolutely loved, a staff of people that were more like family than co-workers to go to a job she knew beforehand she wouldn't like, all to get away from the possibility of an affair with me. However, the final step of that drastic move, which would have been to severe all contact with me, she was not at all willing to do (I suggested she do it 3 times as well). In fact, since she left 2 weeks ago, she now openly discusses her marriage with me, which she never did in the 7 years I worked with her. Every time, I have suggested we divert the conversation to something else, only to have her divert it back to her marriage. Whether she wants me to encourage her to leave or entice into an affair, I can't know for sure.

Time will tell yet again. All of your readings have proven accurate so far...

I think she is clearly in a dilemma. Now the reading from this chart is based on you being Lord 5 - the romantic interest, rather than Lord 7, the significant other. My feeling is that she now wants the affair (or the idea of an affair) but is very reluctant to leave her husband. It is also one thing to be attracted to the idea of an affair and another to actually go through with it. So I'm not actually convinced that even if you agreed to an affair, she would actually go along with that for real.

I think you could certainly entice her into an affair but whether it would work is by no means clear. Also if you are looking for a long term relationship in which she leaves her husband and sets up home with you, then I'm not sure that enticing her into an affair is the way to do it because she may well blame you if it doesn't work out.

The willingness to discuss her marriage is 'odd'. Clearly the new job has given her the distance from you to do that but that distance seems to have also increased your attraction to her - more evidence that she has conflicting feelings here. However my overall feeling remains the same - the chart doesn't point to a separation as the clear outcome, rather an affair (and she sees you as such, - whether she admits it to herself or not you are a potential lover, not a potential husband). The conclusion is strengthened by your comment on her views on divorce. With those views I'd want to see a very strong link between Lord 1 and 5 - not only the mutual application but also reception and I'd want to see no reception between Lords 1 and 7 for her to separate willingly. That isn't the situation here and I think the cultural and family ties will win out but it will be painful for her either way.