Asteroid Watch

paradoxx

With the superpowers of mercury, venus, and Saturn all near the sign of Leo, and MArs nad Jupiter making opposition it could be easy to ignore teh supporting asteroids Ceres going direct in Scorpio and Pallas-Athena Entering Libra, and Quetzcoatl entering Virgo along wit Nike.

Pallas-Athena is going to be active in Libra, with Union, America, and Washingtonia there will be an emphasis on the court rulings (i.e. propaganda and news coverage) from the burning of the flag to gay rights to everything that we are told that matters.

Nike and Quetzcoatl entering Virgo together are invoking a wild-card tactic. Expectations of intellegence have been the focus with the 'no child left behind' act, which has only gotten mild to mildly understood reviews, alternitives to the program will be confronted, and additions to the program will be analized, but I wouldn't expect too many changes to such a dictating policy.

The nike asteroid position indicates that sports programs (yes in the schools, but also the nfl, mlb, nhl, etc. . . .) will have to live up to some standards seperatly and individually (steroids, drugs, public relations, and the impact on impressionable children and highschool students are all topics that come to mind.)

Ceres going direct in Scorpio won't be so easliy ignored, after all, Ceres does relate to food and health supplies. Going to the grocery store has become our "hunt and gather" time although I don't feel as if it provides the exact 'primitive needs.' Juno in Material protecting Taurus (thank the divine in all its forms) will be opposing the 'termination' of resources (like WIC, Medicare, Social Sercuriry, and other financial and survivial programs) that the sign of Scorpio leans towards. Juneo wants fairness, and has the stubborn libra ruled Taurus to get the job done, Ceres needs to divert resources into uncovering the larger scene of things, Vesta in Gemini and teh Virgo aligned planets will take care of the detail work so that the picture comes together.

paradoxx

June 28 Chiron

It's been a while since Chiron made any strong planetary aspects (remembe that Saturn/Chiron opposition, well, it's going to happen again), but right now Chiron is opposing Mercury, Venus, and Asteroid Chao., each which have moved from Cancer to Leo.

The moon, which rules cancer, helps make this transition easier to deal with. Aires has Mars and the Moon in conjunction for the day, but Mars is staying in opposition to Jupiter (hence the moon is opposite jupiter, money issues and finanical solvency is key right now, watch where your signiture goes, it says a lot).

Once themoon joins the north node at 20 Aries, it will be in opposition to the three U.S. asteroids, America, Union, and Washingtonia (whcih aren't all directly just America). This sensation is overwhealming at times (crazy newscasters :) ), but the wavering energy is indirect, it shouldn't be an 'up-all-night' feeling, unless you are an artist then the leo mercury and venus will challange you to succeed and achieve.

paradoxx

The moon in Gemini eclipses vesta, with teh 4th being on a monday, Vestas work influences are being put in the spotlight. Tuesdays new moon in Cancer will make it hard to go back to work, if this is the day you are going back to work. Low energy is qutie possible, and the desire to stay home is omnipresent.

Phaethon, ruler of the roads, is still in Taurus. With proximity to Gemini, the possibilities of GAs prices rising is very much possible. chiron makes a trine to Pallas Athena, 2 aquarius to 2 libra, it lends to a feeling of determination in the air, don't overdo it and keep your intuition active.

Lachesis is in a wide orb opposition to atropos(the asteroid of intervention and interruption opposing the asteroid of conclusions and finishing touches.) Something or somethigns that were thought to have come to an end are continuing, the process has begun (Star Wars comes to mind, there are 2 television series due to come out as well as redone 3d movies).

As of 5pm MST, darkmoon Lilith will be between Mercury and Venus, this quick transit puts a definite negative impact on our long weekend. There might be family squabbles, but more realistcly, with the leo placement, there could be a leadership issue, someone trying to hustle things along or someone else trying to get their agenda as top priority, if you pay attention, a third party issue that you have nothing to do with just might give you the information you need (perhaps for a longer term problem coming to a head in July or August or so) and all you would have to be is a good listener, we do gather with like minds for a reason you know.

In a couple of days though, Mars will conjunct the north node of the moon. So thats mercury, venus, and mars conjuncting the points that determine the moons intersection to the earth-sun ecliptic (correct me if i am wrong please) and the point in the moon-ecliptic furthest from the Earths main body. All occuring around the new moon in Cancer, which will then move into leo where lilith (the point furtherst from the earth) will be waiting.

Mars and the north node will activate our immediete destiny, while the moon at its furthest will create,well, something, I've learned not to predict oo much with the blackmoon lilith, but there is a negativity around and Cancers and Leo's might feel a little stressed during this time.

feticeira

paradoxx said:
Cancers and Leo's might feel a little stressed during this time.
Well in that case I just feel so lucky to be a cancer sun, leo asc :(
Oh well... thanks as always for the updates parodoxx.

paradoxx

yeah, sorry about those predictions, but when I had saturn move into my solar sign and degree, things didn't go very well, I'm not going to sugar coat anything, it doesn't help.

huredriel

Guess it's better to know, forewarned is forearmed, I'm a Leo sun, Cancer moon ..... :(

paradoxx

unrgrounded new moon

The new moon in 15 cancer will be followed by the moon sharing its pathway with asteoroids dadelus (conjunct the sun) qat 16, Excalibur at 21, and United Nations, with the Planet Saturn (conjunct United Natons) @ 28, at whcih point there will be opposition to Chiron pushing forth a wider range of healing efforsts, and a review of past and present performance.

There is a lack of major earth activity, even with the asteroids, Juno and Phaethon are in Taurus, Quetzcoatl, Apollo and Sisyphous are in Virgo, and Chiron is close to capricorn in retorgrade but not quite there. Asteroids navajo and Inca are in Cap right now in retrograde while asteroid Ute is in Gemini (29 gemini) and hopi isn't quite into Virgo yet (29 leo). Subtle energies will reorient themselves in a few weeks or so, but for now I wouldn't make major commitments, especially those that require a signigure, for a few days, If you have to, then go ahead, but read everything very very closely.

So what may on the surface to others seem like an ordinary day, Cancers and Capricorns will have an interesting wendsday to contend with. Issue that you never thought would impact you or your lifestyle are now being thrust at you from a global perspective, careful about interpreting the little things being said and done, something bigger is at stake.

paradoxx

full circle

paradoxx said:
Phaethon, ruler of the roads, is still in Taurus. With proximity to Gemini, the possibilities of GAs prices rising is very much possible. chiron makes a trine to Pallas Athena, 2 aquarius to 2 libra, it lends to a feeling of determination in the air, don't overdo it and keep your intuition active.

Hurricane Dennis is moving into Jamaca and is affecting petrolium output from the Gulf Of Mexico. With the Sturgis Rally and August Harvest, the demand will be felt in the number on the gas sign.

currently at 2.20 and above

paradoxx

The moon passing over Hidalgo, Lilith, and Hispania, all in Leo is generating a new but low yield energy field of determination. A lack of empathy and leadership is present with both asteroid lilith and darkmoon lilith promoting discrimination, but it is something that has been around that has had no outlet, exhausting itself all at once, just in time for the moon to enter leo.

Following up on Leo is asteroid United Nations, ready to leave Cancer behind. Leadership and authority of an internatinoal sort is coming fast, the G8 summit is also reflected. Asteroid london is opposing darkmoon lilith, keep alert.

Asteroid Ute is void of course in Gemini, wandering aimlessly, and trying to move along home, but perhaps Ute is already there and just hasn't been told. Keeping the faith is important right now, negative energy is consistant as mud, so stay on the high road.

Wired

paradoxx said:
The moon passing over Hidalgo, Lilith, and Hispania, all in Leo is generating a new but low yield energy field of determination.

I am not quite sure what this means. Could the low yield energy field be due to microwave and telecommunications systems?