Alchemical Tarot Study Group

Bhavana

I'd like to be part of this group, and I commit to participating. I read somewhere that this deck comes with a small book? If it doesn't, that's ok, I'd like to join in the study anyway.

I just (finally) had the money to order mine last week, so not sure how long before I will get it.

RexMalaki

wonderful!

we have three of us now!

I've never done one of these studies... Does someone want to volunteer to be the chairman/organizer of this study?

I really like the symbolism in the Alchemical Tarot. I spent some time with this deck in the past, but I was the only person posting. I was doing daily draws and logging the results here.

Bhavana, there is a LWB in the deck box... Robert is also publishing a revised companion book, someone got permission from him to post the card sections from the first edition the last time this this Study Group was active. Mac22 has the CD course...{ I think it is this one : http://tarotconnection.net/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10&products_id=183 } Robert is in the process of publishing a second edition of the companion book : http://alchemicaltarot.com/?page_id=50 (I have one on pre-order)

I would like to hold off on starting this study for a while...I'd like to get the CD course or the companion book first, but if you all want to go ahead and jump in I am up for that too. I'm just very happy that you are interested. We might even get another person or too who wants to participate...

So, anyone want to volunteer to be the chairperson/organizer? Anyone have any input on how the study should proceed?

sapienza

I always keep an eye on this forum and so although I can't promise to participate fully, I'll certainly stop in to read and comment as you go along. This is such a wonderful deck and when I studied it I really gained so much and my tarot practice has been much richer ever since. Enjoy :)

1Eleven

I ordered the CD course and I'm really looking forward to it! I hope to chime in here and there in this group.

RexMalaki

three and two makes five...awesome!

1Eleven

I'm not sure if this was mentioned already... the new companion guide is being printed but he hasn't set a price, yet.

RexMalaki

Just got this word from Robert Place:

"I have been working all week to submit my Alchemy and Tarot book to Lightningsource printers. I had to file an application and I was accepted as a publisher. I am finally uploading the files for the book today."

RexMalaki

posted today by Robert:

"There are at least 50 people who are getting the book as a perk for contributing to the Indiegogo campaign. For others, you can order the book for $26 plus $7 shipping in the US and $10 in Europe and Canada. To order email me at robroseplac@aol.com."

1Eleven

Great, thanks for sharing! I can't wait for this book.

I highly recommend the teleclass, too.

Jon

RexMalaki

Another update from Robert Place:
"I got the first proof of my Alchemy and the Tarot book today but there are some corrections that I need to make. I will have to correct the files and mail them to the printer again. Once the printer has the corrections it will take only 7 days for it to be printed and another 5 do mail them to me."

...and I ordered the Alchemy CD course!