Do my cards hate me?

Pao

hi all,

i have a lot of decks as im sure do most of you but with one particular deck of oracle cards I notice that i feel it hates me. not really hates me but i feel like it never answers me or seem to make any sense yet when I use them for other people they work! I dont get it and now it upsets me and i find myself saying to them "ugh you suck!" (yes i talk to them like a psycho! lol) they are dolphin and mermaid cards can it be that since i feel no connection with these beings they just dont work well with me?

have any of you experience such a thing and why do you think it happens? its upsetting to me really.

caridwen

Edited to say: Sorry I see it's the dolphin and Mermaid deck. Then yes I imagine they do hate you:D

Yikes I see you are genuinely upset! Erm do you usually get bad vibes from pieces of paper or is it just these cards?

Pao

hahaa no i think ive grown frustrated because they are so pretty and have such nice messages but for some reason they never want to talk to me apparently. I am def not a water person though the ocean scares the crap out of me but I didnt think that had anything to do with it. who knows. its just sad to have a deck and not be able to use it is all :(

caridwen

Pao said:
hahaa no i think ive grown frustrated because they are so pretty and have such nice messages but for some reason they never want to talk to me apparently. I am def not a water person though the ocean scares the crap out of me but I didnt think that had anything to do with it. who knows. its just sad to have a deck and not be able to use it is all :(

Then trade it here:
http://www.tarotforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Miren

No, I would guess they don't. ;) Do you subconsciously hate them? Yeah, probably. But you can always trade them for some without the ocean and such.

Rosanne

No Pao- you hate the cards :D Well the images bring up all the wrong feelings.
Cards cannot hate you. There is a painting on the wall here, and although pretty- every time I look at it I feel a sense of irritation at the prejudiced idea it portrays ( of a silly empty headed girl). It does not hate me- I dislike it for the image it portrays. Like Caridwen says- trade it in and get a deck that has images without the same negative influence on your subconscious. ~Rosanne

Alta

Yep, I figure those little squares of cardboard have a big hate on for you. :D

Better trade'em in and get something you like better.

MeeWah

Pao: A deck that 'works' for readings for others, but not for self not all that unusual. & worth retaining for the former quality.

Sometimes, a matter of context as to its personal 'relevance'. Which can develop over time since they work for the non-personal readings.

Pao

thanx everyone,

yes I will keep them because they do work for others so I guess they do good for some, but for myself ill just have to stop using them :)

firemaiden

If they do hate you, then the question is why. I suggest pulling a card or two and dialoguing with them, and ask them what their issue is with you, and what you can do to appease them, and if there is any way you can make it up to them. You might have said something the wrong way, or perhaps you put the mermaids too close to the Vampires or the Thoth.