Silver Era Tarot

Aulruna

Aunia - $30 is absolutely reasonable. I'd also pay when pre-ordering, to get the printing funded.

gregory

Adam charges more than that for his majors-only decks - and they are well worth it !!!

Venus Moon

I have just looked at your cards, they are very beautiful! I was wondering what was very different about the deck that makes it one of a kind? It looks similar to other photographic decks I've seen, you mentioned its a whole new medium, what is it?

Good luck on getting a publisher :)

Aunia Kahn

Thank you so much!

We really love US Game Systems, as the decks I have from them I love the card stock and everything about what they do.

They know about the deck and reviewed a proposal, stated that they deck was beautiful...

If anyone wants to send them messages we would be so very honored.

If we don't see any progress in publication we will go forth with self publishing in Nov 2008.

Any ideas always welcome!

Quester

I would love to be able to have a copy of this deck!

Aunia Kahn

Anyone interested in being added to the mailing list just send me your email address for all updates on the deck.

I am so busy its hard to keep up with everything! :)

Aunia Kahn

Silver Era Tarot Supporters,

Thank you so much for your patience and excitement for our project. Our primary means of publication was responsive from U.S. Games Systems, due to the extreme originality of the deck; their issue was only that there may not be a market for such a realistic approach. As you have demonstrated, there is definite support and interest. We would like to ask a great favor, to voice your support to U.S Games directly, to show them your interest and hopefully move the deck into production.

Please send a brief note or letter their way via an online form at: http://www.usgamesinc.com/help.php?section=contactus&mode=update

Or through phone, fax or snail-mail:
U.S. Games Systems, Inc.
179 Ludlow Street
Stamford, CT 06902
USA

Fax: (203) 353-8431
Phone: (203) 353-8400

Thank you, and with your help I am sure we will be able to announce a publication date soon.

Aunia Kahn and Russell Moon

artandwords

I wish you good luck with getting your deck published, Aunia and Russell! It's obvious that you've put much dedication and hard work into creating it.

I hope you don't mind my asking, but I'm curious: Did US Games ask you to do this, to gauge interest in your deck? I'm an old hand at publishing and wondering if this is a new submission method I've yet to hear of.

Aunia Kahn

UPDATE

We thank everyone for sending something to US Game Systems, they contacted me yesterday to let me know:

"Upon review of your submittal, we do not feel it is suitable for our current product mix......"

So now we are going to move on...we are saddend by this, but know the right publisher at the right time will find the deck something they want to publish.

Much Light
A

gregory

Bummer. And they say that AFTER we all contacted them ? How RUDE.

Have you tried that one that is doing the Transparent: Schiffer ?