Tarot de Marseille Reading Exchange - November 2011 - Sign up

Sherryl

I would love to sign up for November if it's not too late. I just posted my favorite spread on my blog (a version of the 5-card cross).

Thanks
Sherryl Smith

yaraluna

I'm IN!! I hope this post shows! I have been having issues with my wi-fi for the past two days and nothing is being posted here or on facebook or anywhere!

yara
PS: I am "newbie" at reading with Marseilles full deck (only read with majors only with the Marseille) and looking forward to this experience. thank you!

le_charior

hey Sherryl and yaraluna! you're both on the list, welcome! Will assign partners tomorrow morning!

le_charior

Reading Partners

Hello! I used the Zodiac signs plus elements to find out who's exchanging with whom, and here are the results:

moonbear + Lumen
Chiska + Sherryl
RexMalaki + nisaba
l'appeso + Sulis
jaled + Lee
le_charior + afrosaxon
Flaxen + yaraluna
Flavio + thinbudda

Please post the links to your exchange thread in the Reading Circles forum here so I can link them all in the first entry of the thread. Looking forward to all the exchanges!

Lumen

Very well, Le_Charior
Thanks for posting this.
I'm interested to know how you came up with the zodiac signs and elements.

Again, I'm grateful for your work and dedication into making this circle going.

Take care.

le_charior

Very well, Le_Charior
Thanks for posting this.
I'm interested to know how you came up with the zodiac signs and elements.

Again, I'm grateful for your work and dedication into making this circle going.

Take care.

stupid me - forgot to complete my phrase... i meant to write "the zodiac signs and four elements OF MY MINCHIATE deck".... sorry for this, so no mystery here :) last time with 12 participants i used only the zodiac cards, and since this time we're 16, i threw in the elements. assigned the cards in the order of signing up to the exchange, shuffled and dealed them in eight pairs. :)

thanks for the nice words! I am happy people are sharing my love for the TdM!