TdM Exchange December 2012 - with special celebratory holiday season give away!

Sherryl

I'm so happy the reading exchange is back. What a wonderful, generous Christmas treat you're offering.
I'm in with the 3 of Coins.

porcupines

Oooh would LOVE to have that deck!! So excited!! My card of choice - King of Swords (Roi D'Epee)

Please count me in, thanks! :)

pacificwaters

That's a wonderful gesture from your end le_charior :thumbsup:

I am in for the exchange and I would choose "Death XIII"

Fingers crossed already!

le_charior

Thanks for the nice words everybody - I am happy we're back, too! :) You're all on the list!

Flavio

Please count me in! Thank you for the PM and the generosity this time.

Card: Chevalier de baton :)

Rasa

I would like to participate in the reading exchange, but not the prize draw..
I am very lucky to already have 2 copies of Pierre Madenie, so I'll let someone else enjoy it. Thanks for your generosity in doing a giveaway!

le_charior

I would like to participate in the reading exchange, but not the prize draw..
I am very lucky to already have 2 copies of Pierre Madenie, so I'll let someone else enjoy it. Thanks for your generosity in doing a giveaway!
You're in Rasa! If you want to join, for the fun of the give away - I do have some other nice decks that would be happy to find a new loving home as well - so just because you have the Madenié already does not necessarily mean you can't be part of it if you want to! :)

Flaxen

Sign me up!

I'll have the Reyne de Deniers please.

le_charior

You're in, Flaxen! Welcome! :)

Rasa

You're in Rasa! If you want to join, for the fun of the give away - I do have some other nice decks that would be happy to find a new loving home as well - so just because you have the Madenié already does not necessarily mean you can't be part of it if you want to! :)

oh.. well....... now you've tempted me!!

I'll take the King of Wands, please.