Kurenai's notes

Kurenai

What will happen to my romantic/love life

man-birds-child-letter-book-sun-scythe (base: house)

How does X feel about Y?

star-cross-house-bouquet-ring (base: rider)

reall

hm, it seems you'll have a good conversation soon and it may start something new as a new love story that may seems warm and shine but will end up suddenly?:)

and that X may think you are cross star lovers?:) but it's still possible for pleasant surprise and commitment to happen?:)

p.s don't mind me too much I usually see all worst!:) that's why I don't do reading my profusion!^^ lolz ;))

let's hear from someone who knows better!^^;))

Kurenai

hm, it seems you'll have a good conversation soon and it may start something new as a new love story that may seems warm and shine but will end up suddenly?:)

and that X may think you are cross star lovers?:) but it's still possible for pleasant surprise and commitment to happen?:)

p.s don't mind me too much I usually see all worst!:) that's why I don't do reading my profusion!^^ lolz ;))

let's hear from someone who knows better!^^;))

Oh my goodness, I didn't see your post until today! It was just meant to be my own personal reading for reference, but thank you so much for your reply....

so,

man-birds-child-letter-book-sun-scythe (base: house)

The "letter" is the central focus on this reading, which means some sort of message (via email or text, or even snail mail).

The "man-birds-child" I take it to mean a man who I am talking or chatting to right now or have been in the recent past. Judging from the "child" card, it could be that I have started talking to him (i.e., new beginning), or our conversation was mostly child(ren)-related.

The "book-sun" tells me that some sort of secret will be out in the open, or that there will be some positive discoveries made regarding my love life, or the person represented in the "man" card. The "sun-scythe" also tells me that there will be some quick decision or a sudden outcome that will have positive results.

The "tree" at the base kind of confuses me though... Wonder what that is referring to. Perhaps a very stable and long-lasting relationship?

Without the "heart" or the "ring" card, I am not sure if I will be in a relationship any time soon... But what do others think about it?