Sacred Days of Midsummer 2017

RavenOfSummer

I love reading everyone's interpretations, and am so happy to see that many people seem to be finding what they need on this journey so far. I feel much the same way. I had a feeling I would pull my first major today, and I did- The Moon, for Night of the Teardrop. I feel like the cards are showing me what I need to know.

Onaorkal

Oh that's funny I also got my first Major today and it also was the Moon! I was not surprised at all to see it there.
Interestingly enough the card I picked for the month of July when I did my "Wheel of the year" reading was the Moon and I've been thinking about it in the last days.

RavenOfSummer

Oh that's funny I also got my first Major today and it also was the Moon! I was not surprised at all to see it there.

Interestingly enough the card I picked for the month of July when I did my "Wheel of the year" reading was the Moon and I've been thinking about it in the last days.

Ahh! Hey Moon Sister! :)

As I was reading through it seemed like a few people got Justice for the first day. Very interesting!

lantana

Aaaaaah of course I hit a tarot block when this starts! Urgh.

I'm gonna try to catch up, but fatigue has been hitting me pretty hard these last few days. I was really looking forward to this too... :(

Carojulie

Hello friends,

So far this midsummer reading has proved to be a really powerful experience.
I hope you all enjoy yours too !
And, my reading space has not been that pretty and neat several days in a row, in a long time ! I have a pretty turquoise reading cloth, candles and crystals out, it's really cool and soothing :)

sweetcherise13

I was going to add a photo at the end too. I hadn't thought of a "roll-up" though, is a great idea, I'll try to do that too.

I'm loving everyone's readings too.

I'm running late tonight, I've added my card, but my interpretation will have to follow tomorrow.

Is anyone else finding their daily draws (if you do them) are tying in nicely with the reading? Mine seem to be, its great fun!
I've been enjoying reading everyone's updates on their draws.
Mine is definitely digging deep and it was so needed! It's not all butterflies and rainbows but rather I'm finding it a truly enlightening experience!

I love the plan of a wrap up and/or final pics of our spreads. Mine is under plexiglass and I've added some herbs as I'm harvesting them as well. It's a work in progress. :D
I hope everyone is enjoying this as much as I am. :)

lantana

I managed to sit down with my cards finally and wow, everything came so easily. What a relief! I love how this reading is shaping out so far.

Luxa

I love how its going so far too! And I'm really enjoying everyone's interpertations still.

I'm up to date with my readings now, I borrowed a laptop so that I could type my interpretations, and tonight it took me 5 minutes, instead of 45 minutes on a tablet, much better!

Carojulie, your setup sounds lovely! That's just what this reading deserves.

littlethings

I posted my cards, just need to go back and add interpretations. The cards I'm drawing are really resonating with me. I'm looking forward to seeing what the rest of the spread will bring.

When I've done spreads like this in the past, I would usually draw all the cards all at once. This time I'm just doing one each day. Not sure if I will end up preferring one over the other. I guess I'll just wait and see. :)

Scarlet Woodland

I love the way this exercise is forcing me to take my time and interpret cards fully. Much as I enjoy my usual, quick-fire, question and answer way of reading for myself; I know it kind of skims along the surface of things. Am also actually remembering the messages I'm getting, thanks to taking the time to get things down on (digital) paper. All too often I'll hit on something important in a reading then forget it all by the next day because I moved on too quickly.

Really enjoying seeing all of your readings. Props to everyone managing to keep up to date with their posts :thumbsup:. Amazingly for me, I am too... but I have a pretty light schedule and no kids to distract me :D