Sacred Days of Midsummer 2017

sweetcherise13

Happy Solstice everyone. :D

I'm taking a little longer to interpret the recent draws and really sinking my teeth into this one and anticipating my draws each day.

I'm really enjoying this. :)

EmpyreanKnight

Well, it is the signature sacred day of this spread after all. Happy Solstice, everyone! :)

RiverRunsDeep

Happy Solstice, lovely ATers. :):) This is my favorite day of the year.

Scarlet Woodland

Really interesting to see how many of us have drawn linked cards at the top and bottom positions of the spread. I drew a queen in each spot :)

Happy belated solstice everyone! I ended up having my solstice day today in the end, as was working yesterday but spent 3 hours walking in the wilds today... followed by some well earned drinks ;)

RavenOfSummer

Really interesting to see how many of us have drawn linked cards at the top and bottom positions of the spread. I drew a queen in each spot :)

Happy belated solstice everyone! I ended up having my solstice day today in the end, as was working yesterday but spent 3 hours walking in the wilds today... followed by some well earned drinks ;)

I got Pentacles at the top and bottom! The suit of summer in the Prisma Visions deck :) And another Pents today!

Sounds like a lovely Solstice day :) I spent my day yesterday in a very similar way :)

CosmicBeing

I'm pulling them daily...so I don't know what the bottom card is yet.

But I been getting some odd cards here and there. Been using "Your readings" to brainstorm with others what it may mean.

Like the June 19th shows us our strength.
I got 2 cups Rx
Only thing I can think of is Maybe I'm good at having power struggles in a relationship (not equals) or that maybe my strength is in beginning relationships but issues in maintaining them or the ability to walk away from a relationship.

Not sure what else to think of it.....I mean I am not the type that really maintain relationships of any kinda really. Most people I am friends with..I am only friends with for a few years. Only been one person I been friends with for like 8 or 9 years...and that is only because they give me the space I need....aka don't have to talk daily to. Even then it may show a lack of emotional closeness.

Going to post in "Your readings" to get other's perspectives....hard to read for self at times.

RavenOfSummer

I'm pulling them daily...so I don't know what the bottom card is yet.

But I been getting some odd cards here and there. Been using "Your readings" to brainstorm with others what it may mean.

Like the June 19th shows us our strength.
I got 2 cups Rx
Only thing I can think of is Maybe I'm good at having power struggles in a relationship (not equals) or that maybe my strength is in beginning relationships but issues in maintaining them or the ability to walk away from a relationship.

Not sure what else to think of it.....I mean I am not the type that really maintain relationships of any kinda really. Most people I am friends with..I am only friends with for a few years. Only been one person I been friends with for like 8 or 9 years...and that is only because they give me the space I need....aka don't have to talk daily to. Even then it may show a lack of emotional closeness.

Going to post in "Your readings" to get other's perspectives....hard to read for self at times.

I'm pulling them daily as well...by "bottom" we just mean positioned at the bottom of the circle, which was yesterday's card if you're following the layout as posted. We're weren't talking about the last card- not pulled yet :) And some people might be laying out their cards slightly differently if they started with Day 1 at the top.

That card is very interesting for that position...one thing that comes to mind for me is, could it be saying that your strength is you don't need a relationship in order to be happy, or in order to do the things you want to do or be the person you want to be? Maybe self-reliance, that type of thing. Maybe others have thoughts.

CosmicBeing

I'm pulling them daily as well...by "bottom" we just mean positioned at the bottom of the circle, which was yesterday's card if you're following the layout as posted. We're weren't talking about the last card- not pulled yet :) And some people might be laying out their cards slightly differently if they started with Day 1 at the top.

That card is very interesting for that position...one thing that comes to mind for me is, could it be saying that your strength is you don't need a relationship in order to be happy, or in order to do the things you want to do or be the person you want to be? Maybe self-reliance, that type of thing. Maybe others have thoughts.
Oh I didn't even think of that at all. That is fitting....I rarely enter relationships. Not the type that jumps from relationship to relationship....

I'm going to add that perspective to....that is very fitting for this card. I like relationships if structured right...but I always willing to do stuff on my own even if no one else is interested. I thought of that possibility for this card before I looked at your message...I thought maybe it meant me fine with working alone or doing my own thing.

Thank you for the other perspective. Always nice getting someone else's perspective of a card's meaning..

Well my last card I pulled was Sun for June 22....need to pull one for June 23rd.

How to enjoy our self in the moment? Sun (last card so far)
I thought of the 5th house naturally ruled by leo. Enjoyment, freedom, love affairs, creativity, scriptures, children, entertainment, etc.
Maybe in a literal term....go outside and be in the sun.

I am starting to notice a theme in my spread...has a level of hermit type energy even though hermit hasn't come up yet.

My first card is 10 of wands for my creativity and inspiration. I took it to mean too many ideas and having trouble deciding.