Sacred Days of Midsummer 2017

CosmicBeing

Have to laugh at this....for June 23rd my card ended up being Hermit Rx....after I said my spread is starting to have a hermit theme lol....hermit ends up turning up for what protects or heals me.

RavenOfSummer

Have to laugh at this....for June 23rd my card ended up being Hermit Rx....after I said my spread is starting to have a hermit theme lol....hermit ends up turning up for what protects or heals me.

Ha, love it!! Sounds like you had the energy of this reading pegged :)

Only a few days left in our reading. I have been appreciating this journey so much, all. Thank you.

CharlotteK

I have about a fortnight to catch up on! I've been drawing a card every day and making some notes, but it has been insanely busy and I've been mostly offline and off the forum. I am going to have to have a massive session typing up my diary notes into my thread so I catch up before the end!

Carojulie

I cannot believe how deep this spread is going. It tells me "in your face " truths. I needed that reading at this time of the year and this time of my life.
Thanf you so MUCH Raven for hosting this thread ! I know how much preparatory work and maintenance work it means. So, really, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

RavenOfSummer

I have about a fortnight to catch up on! I've been drawing a card every day and making some notes, but it has been insanely busy and I've been mostly offline and off the forum. I am going to have to have a massive session typing up my diary notes into my thread so I catch up before the end!

Glad you're catching up CharlotteK! We need your energy in the group!

I cannot believe how deep this spread is going. It tells me "in your face " truths. I needed that reading at this time of the year and this time of my life.
Thanf you so MUCH Raven for hosting this thread ! I know how much preparatory work and maintenance work it means. So, really, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I'm so glad Carojulie. It is truly my privilege and pleasure to take this journey with you all. And I have gained so much from being a part of this forum community- if I can give back in some small way, that makes me very happy indeed :)

I can not post the remainder of my reading, because it is too long for just 1 AT post :(

I have to open a second post on page 6:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=5044782&postcount=60

I had no idea there was a length limit on posts!! I guess our reading is really testing the limits of the forum! Thank you for persevering and continuing onto a new post!

RavenOfSummer

Well my husband and I are about to set out on a trip to celebrate our first wedding anniversary; we got married June 25 last year- I really wanted to get married close to the Summer Solstice! So I'm packing up my deck and my reading and taking it all to the mountains in Shenandoah, where I'll set it all up again. Not sure what my internet access at the cabin will be like, but hopefully I'll be able to continue updating on here!

littlethings

Well my husband and I are about to set out on a trip to celebrate our first wedding anniversary; we got married June 25 last year- I really wanted to get married close to the Summer Solstice! So I'm packing up my deck and my reading and taking it all to the mountains in Shenandoah, where I'll set it all up again. Not sure what my internet access at the cabin will be like, but hopefully I'll be able to continue updating on here!

Happy Anniversary and have a wonderful trip!

I Sunshine

So many teachings

I am learning so, so much by reading everyone's interpretations! The depth and the contemplative responses are so thrilling. I want to thank you all for sharing so deeply of your souls.

Scarlet Woodland

Whoa... 5 majors out of 11. Definitely big things at play in this spread for me.

Can't wait to draw the final card tomorrow, but also sad to see the end of our journey. I've loved doing this with you guys :heart: