Sacred Days of Midsummer 2017

arcange

Well my husband and I are about to set out on a trip to celebrate our first wedding anniversary; we got married June 25 last year- I really wanted to get married close to the Summer Solstice! So I'm packing up my deck and my reading and taking it all to the mountains in Shenandoah, where I'll set it all up again. Not sure what my internet access at the cabin will be like, but hopefully I'll be able to continue updating on here!

Happy anniversary, have a wonderful trip.

Yesterday I finished 10 days of travel that took me to the 3 countries I've lived in. I had a painting exhibition, I visited my father's grave that I had never seen 39 years after his death, and I went to a gay wedding. To intensify the emotions my little dog died, and my child broke her leg. My solstice reading ends with the World card.

Now I'm back home.

Luxa

Happy anniversary, have a wonderful trip.

Yesterday I finished 10 days of travel that took me to the 3 countries I've lived in. I had a painting exhibition, I visited my father's grave that I had never seen 39 years after his death, and I went to a gay wedding. To intensify the emotions my little dog died, and my child broke her leg. My solstice reading ends with the World card.

Now I'm back home.

What an emotional whirlwind, arcange!! I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. And I hope your child is doing ok and has a speedy recovery.

I've had a busy week too, but i'm caught up again and almost finished. I've added a photo, I just need to write a little round up. I'm going to leave the spread out today with the crystals, let it set inside me, and do the round up tonight.

My last card was Temperance, and the bottom of the pack was The Sun - so fitting for this balancing and enlightening experience! I've loved it. Thank you very much RavenofSummer!!

Now I'm off to catch up on everyone else...

Barleywine

I completed my roll-up review of the entire series and posted it with my card-by-card interpretation. It was an eye-opening experience, to be sure.

Disa

Happy Anniversary RavenofSummer. Wishing you much happiness in the coming years.

arcange, that really WAS a whirlwind! Such a mixtured of highs and low rolled into such a short time. I am so so sorry to hear about your dog. I know how heartbreaking it can be whether it's something you were prepared for or unexpected, it's still a difficult thing. I hope your child heals quickly and isn't in too much pain xoxox

I can't believe it's the last day of the reading already. I was able to easily work these cards into each day right after work and it was a good transition from work to home. It wasn't the harried rush to "squeeze it in" that we have at the Sacred Days of Yule spread when things are just SO busy. This was a perfect spread at a perfect time for me. I'm glad you were all along for the ride.

I'm off to pull my final card and see what sort of sense I can make out of the spread as a whole. I will say I have really enjoyed working with the Modern SpellCaster's Tarot. The images and the colors on the cards all look so rich when laid out together. It's really a lovely deck and easy to work with. I will attach a picture at the bottom of the spread.

Nemia

I do now what I wanted to do the whole fortnight - I make a nice spreadmap for this wonderful spread. I will certainly do it again next year.

I'm right now putting together a 12 day spread for autumn equinox. I think it's a beautiful way to celebrate these day that our lives hinge on.

Tomorrow then, when my spreadmap is done, I'll do the final "pulling together" of the whole spread.

I'm sad the time is over. It was really magical.

I Sunshine

I do now what I wanted to do the whole fortnight - I make a nice spreadmap for this wonderful spread. I will certainly do it again next year.

I'm right now putting together a 12 day spread for autumn equinox. I think it's a beautiful way to celebrate these day that our lives hinge on.

Tomorrow then, when my spreadmap is done, I'll do the final "pulling together" of the whole spread.

I'm sad the time is over. It was really magical.

I feel the same! I have pulled my last card and it was so right on the spot. I agree that this is a very powerful way to align our inner selves with the ebb & flow of the seasons. This has been very special for me.

I Sunshine

picture

I took a picture of the completed spread. I do not know how to post it on here. Can any of you help me?

lantana

Almost done, I've added all my pulls and beefed up some of my interpretations. Tonight I'll write my interpretation for the last card (Queen of Pentacles, so fitting for this question) and then finally lay out the spreadmap on my bed.

Even without having the full constructed spread in front of me, I can see so many interactions between the cards. The Hermit at the top and the Moon at the bottom is a big one!

As for the readings, eye-opening is right. I'm not sure what I was expecting when I joined, but I'm delightfully surprised at how deep these questions went. It makes me feel hopeful for the next three months and the growth I'll hopefully experience.

Thank you so much, RavenofSummer, for hosting and creating this! Hope you enjoyed your anniversary. :)

Hemera

I took a picture of the completed spread. I do not know how to post it on here. Can any of you help me?
I think you need to be a subscriber to upload pictures, I Sunshine.

I've finished my Midsummer reading. I have thoroughly enjoyed the process and I think the reading deserves further study as soon as I have more time for it.

Thank you for arranging this RavenofSummer and thank you all fellow passengers of this Midsummer reading!

Scarlet Woodland

Yep, you need to be a subscriber to upload pics directly, but you can upload them to a picture hosting site like photobucket and then post the link. Will be doing that myself once I can remember what site I used to use :D

Have written up my final card and this last draw was just perfect. Have a day off tomorrow so will finally lay the whole spread out, photograph it, and see what else it has to tell me.