Sacred Days of Midsummer 2017

RavenOfSummer

Well I just added my last couple of cards with interpretations, and posted a picture of my full spread. As I suspected the cabin where we're staying does not have internet- so I've snuck away to a wifi hotspot to check in with you all! I'm hoping to have a chance to write up my overall impressions and post them tomorrow.

I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for sharing this journey with me. This time of year means so much to me, and having you all to share these sacred days around the Solstice helped to really ground me in this season and truly be aware of this time, which helped me to appreciate it all the more. Thank you, thank you, thank you :love:

I also feel a deep connection with you all and am so glad we'll continue hearing from each other on the forum. I am going to be continuing to read your interpretations and overall write-ups over the next few days, and I look forward to that!!

I will plan to host the group reading again next year! I can send PMs to let people know the threads are up next year if anyone is interested- please just say in this thread if you'd like one, and you will get a PM from me next year :)

I am learning so, so much by reading everyone's interpretations! The depth and the contemplative responses are so thrilling. I want to thank you all for sharing so deeply of your souls.

Completely agreed, I Sunshine!

I do now what I wanted to do the whole fortnight - I make a nice spreadmap for this wonderful spread. I will certainly do it again next year.

I'm right now putting together a 12 day spread for autumn equinox. I think it's a beautiful way to celebrate these day that our lives hinge on.

Tomorrow then, when my spreadmap is done, I'll do the final "pulling together" of the whole spread.

I'm sad the time is over. It was really magical.

I am so in for your autumn equinox spread Nemia!! Awesome!!

RavenOfSummer

Almost done, I've added all my pulls and beefed up some of my interpretations. Tonight I'll write my interpretation for the last card (Queen of Pentacles, so fitting for this question) and then finally lay out the spreadmap on my bed.

Such a great one from our beloved Prisma Visions, lantana!! She truly is the queen of summer :)

RavenOfSummer

Happy anniversary, have a wonderful trip.

Yesterday I finished 10 days of travel that took me to the 3 countries I've lived in. I had a painting exhibition, I visited my father's grave that I had never seen 39 years after his death, and I went to a gay wedding. To intensify the emotions my little dog died, and my child broke her leg. My solstice reading ends with the World card.

Now I'm back home.

What an intense period for you arcange. I'm so sorry to hear this news about your dog, and about your child's broken leg. I hope you can find some comfort :love:

littlethings

What an amazing spread! Wow did this tell me what I need to know. Out of the 12 cards, I had 6 Majors! I'll hopefully narrow down the pages of thoughts I had on the cards to something more manageable. Will post a picture, too. And I had a lot of fun getting reacquainted with my Fey deck. :)

sweetcherise13

Well I just added my last couple of cards with interpretations, and posted a picture of my full spread. As I suspected the cabin where we're staying does not have internet- so I've snuck away to a wifi hotspot to check in with you all! I'm hoping to have a chance to write up my overall impressions and post them tomorrow.

I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for sharing this journey with me. This time of year means so much to me, and having you all to share these sacred days around the Solstice helped to really ground me in this season and truly be aware of this time, which helped me to appreciate it all the more. Thank you, thank you, thank you :love:

I also feel a deep connection with you all and am so glad we'll continue hearing from each other on the forum. I am going to be continuing to read your interpretations and overall write-ups over the next few days, and I look forward to that!!

I will plan to host the group reading again next year! I can send PMs to let people know the threads are up next year if anyone is interested- please just say in this thread if you'd like one, and you will get a PM from me next year :)

Thank you for sharing this wonderful journey with us RavenOfSummer. :)
I'm still wrapping up my last few interpretations and pic of my final spread layout. I should be finishing up today and also catching up on everyone's wrap up. This has been such an amazing experience that I'll be awaiting to see another one around Yule. :thumbsup:

Thank you again RavenOfSummer and to everyone who walked through this beautiful time as well. I love seeing others experiences/interpretations and how deeply moving this was to everyone as we all walked through this together. :D

Carojulie

Hi Raven, happy aniversary ! and thank you SO MUCH for hosting this spread for us. It was a really intense experience for me. I am totally in for next year, please do send a PM if you have a chance ! I am also in for Nemia's equinox spread !

Archange I am sorry about your emotional last few days and I hope you and your child will be able to take some rest now !

Next time I will try to think of a better place for the spread. Maybe clean up the top of the piano, or of another piece of furniture, for the spread or something. My kids complained about my spread taking up all space on the little table this time ! But it was so worth it. I have turned the whole table into a pretty setting for the spread, with crystals and candles and all... I took pictures to remember it. I am also so glad that I chose the Stella's tarot, because it is a great deck, and it is also beautiful and DEEP. its very RWS but with a twist, and the twist is more obvious on some cards than others. I find it also soothing, the art style and colors are soothing for me. It did make a nice looking spread !

Right now I am going to look at my spread one last time, maybe write a few final words on my post if I am so inspired.. then I will take it off the table and shuffle the cards back into the deck. it was really a super experience for me. Thank you everyone !

Prism

Thank you so much and Happy Anniversary, Raven. I have finished posting. I have really enjoyed this spread and working with my Daniloff. I would definitely love to do this again next year. And Nemia, I would love to join in the Autumn group, if there is one. I think this is just a wonderful and insightful way to read.

Scarlet Woodland

Count me in for next year and the autumn equinox too :)

Have finished my wrap up, rather rubbish photo included. Apologies if my spread cloth makes your eyes bleed but I love it :D

stclair

Many thanks Raven, this has given me lots of insight and shown me what to work on! Love reading everyone else's spreads and interpretations, and stories. I liked the long format and putting it all together. Happy Summer to all!

arcange

Thank you Raven. I too learned lots through this solstice. Have a wonderful vacation.