Visually Looking for the Planets in TdM [Marseille]

Ganaca

Hi

I'm a bit of an outsider to rws but have been around Marseilles for almost 30 years, though more from the folklore side of it than the scientific researched approaches that are more and more current.
As I understand it, the trumps are not just about planets and/or stars but are references to the constelations themselves. For instance the Moon card, which, in addition to the planetary reference itself, has the canines which refer to Sirius and the two Canine constelations that are situated within the Cancer constellation itself. So, canines, dogs, hounds, wolves, whatever, though not felines, according to the Marseilles tradition (as per folklore).It's the whole constellation of Cancer in addition to "cancer the crab" and the other "attachments". The hole in the ground in the form of a grave goes into archetypal details etc.
Another, the Stength card as Mars/Aries (strength, muscles etc), the Lion being a reference to the Sun ruler of Leo, also ruling by exalt in Aries, thus, exalts, falls, detriments are eventually found in many cards as well, which has been adressed, to some extent here as well.
Also, much like Ayumi, I think I'm one of the rare ones to use Le Mat's corresponding to the Moon as well, don't ask me how that started, I don't think about it anymore lol.

Ganaca