Astrologers are blessed . . .

dadsnook2000

In this season when so many of us are celebrating religious, family and holiday events I think it is appropriate to consider how we astrologers are especially blessed. We have the opportunity every day to see the wondrous interplay between the universe and our personal lives. The parallels are breathtaking and reveal so much to us and about us.

The never-ending cycles of movement, of relationships, of surprises, of the view of star clusters and simple risings of the Moon over the horizon all portray an unending and marvelous creation that inspires us. When we see ourselves interact with these wonders, we are inspired to think about how we fit into this grand scheme. The thrill of each chart, the wonder in the face of a client or friend when we point out an obvious (to us) solution to their inquiry merely reflects our own wonder. We do play a role in this mystery. We need to take a moment to think about this special interest that both sets us apart from those who merely see a busy life of mundane issues and us who are inspired to look beyond ourselves and wonder about it.

I want to take this opportunity to deeply thank all of my Internet friends for the richness that they have added to my studies and work in astrology. The participants of this list, every single one of them, are in my thoughts in this holiday season.

Happy holidays. Dave

214red

Thanks Dave!

I would like to say thank you for all your astro help , i am still struggling but with you guys here i now have a map...now i have to figure out which way is up..lol

Minderwiz

Happy Christmas/Yule

Thanks Dave,

And to you and all the other forum Members

Happy Christmas and a great New Year !!!!

And Merry Yule to our Pagan members, who DO know the real meaning of this time of year

214red

as i said to Dave, thanks minderwiz for all your help and direction...being female i cant follow them but thanks all the same:)

BigLuna

That was lovely, Dave. It is nice to remember that we are blessed with these wonders every day. I feel very lucky. Thank you.