Kadar deck

stellar4

This one flew right under my (normally super-efficient!) fortune telling card radar........ is there anywhere that this available to buy? It looks like it would be a great working deck.

avalonian

This one flew right under my (normally super-efficient!) fortune telling card radar........ is there anywhere that this available to buy? It looks like it would be a great working deck.
The creator, Christopher J Gould , is a member of this forum, maybe send him a private message?

I have this deck and it is lovely, a real quality product with a very distinct energy and character.

:) :) :)

Forgot to mention that the cardstock is that lovely linen finish, could sit and shuffle it for hours just for the joy of it.

:)

Christopher J Gould

Kadar Cards Availability.

I am indeed here!
And thank you for the kind words - knowing your work is appreciated is the real motivation for a creative.
At the moment I am working like crazy to get the new Alchemy Moon Website up and running. The launch date is the 31st of October (naturally!) the address will be www.alchemymoon.com. I will be selling the Kadar decks there. We will be selling the basic deck or cards, and also the 'Pro' Edition, this includes the printed book, a comprehensive book for readers in pdf form, as well as free admission to the online advanced course in the cards.
If you are serious about the Kadar Cards, I strongly advise you looking into the advanced use of the cards. There really is nothing like it in the readers market - and that not a sales pitch, or a boast, I really do think it to be true.
I would really like to get a few sets out before the launch so that we can get a bit of feedback from readers, not only on the cards themselves, but on there application for reading.
If you want a set before the launch, just drop me a email at: alchemytalk@gmail.com
If anyone would like any more information here about the cards or the system behind it, I will happily answer.
cheers
Christopher

stellar4

That's great! I look forward to visiting the new website and buying the deck. Thanks for the comments about the cards Avalonian; it all looks wonderful but it is really helpful to hear from someone who already has it.

Michael Magick

i have been using this deck for a couple weeks now and I got to tell you it has really given new life to my readings. I can focus on helping my sitters not focusing on the means. if you are not a member of the forum for these cards on the website you are missing out on a huge resource for using these. i started out using Chris's Kadar elite reading set that only has 5 cards and transitioned to these for a pack small read any where tool. I am a fan of Alchemy moon for life now!

nicky

I havent received mine :(

gregory

Odd - were you a backer ? I got mine ages ago....

Christopher J Gould

Hi Nicky - sorry to here that you have not received your set yet.
I must say up front that I am the designer and have nothing to to with the distribution. (Although I will have when I start selling from the Alchemy Moon site - and we have a 100% track record of getting all orders out on time). What I suggest is that you contact the distributor directly - his name is Costas and you can contact him via his website. http://www.magictao.co.uk/
I am sure he will sort it out for you. If not, please get back to me.
cheers
Chris

nicky

Chris - thanks will watch for it :)

gregory yes I was a backer - but I think it was sent from the UK and you are a tad closer than I am !

gregory

Chris - thanks will watch for it :)

gregory yes I was a backer - but I think it was sent from the UK and you are a tad closer than I am !
AH ! Good point. I wish I could tell you exactly WHEN I got it, but....