Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Halloween Exchange

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Source Heiress

MoonGypsy 
Exclamation

Oh dear...i am very concerned about our Manda...She hasn't been on line in 4 weeks...
i hope everything is okay with her and her family. She has been a very good friend and a very reliable and fantastic trading partner over the last few years.

Hugs and Blessings ((((Manda and Family)))
MoonGypsy xxx
Top   #281
Citizen

JennyFunk 

Quester's package should be there anytime now Still no news from Manda, all the messages from me are unread still. Send good vibes to Manda yall!
Top   #282
Citizen

Quester 

No package yet. Hope Manda is ok!
Top   #283
Card Reader/Fortune Teller

Grizabella 

Great news! I got this from Manda on Facebook:

Hi there!

I was certain I had posted in the thread but NikkiB sent a great package that got here well in time for Halloween. I apologize, and I'll be sure to apologize to her.

I have had limited internet access and am having trouble trying to log in from my phone right now.

So there we have it---limited internet access.
Top   #284
Citizen

NikkiB 

Great news she's ok and the package is there! Thanks for letting us know Griz! Xxx
Top   #285

Grizabella 

You're very welcome, NikkiB.

Speaking of her having trouble logging in from her phone, I had a horrible time with that, too. I don't try to log in from a phone but I was having my grand-daughter and my daughter try to log in so they could post on the Christmas exchange for me and it always refused the log-in. Finally I had her just join AT to get a message to Debra so she could help with assigning the partners for it.

Anyway, I'm glad we know she's okay and that her package arrived alright. Now Kreative-Dragon is the only one whose partner is still without a package.
Top   #286
Citizen

JennyFunk 

That's great new to hear from Manda. Good she's doing fine. Quester is our last participant, yet to receive her package.
Top   #287
Citizen

Quester 

My Halloween package from Kreative-Dragon arrived today!! Thank you KD!!

First was a note from KD explaining what was in the box.
Included was The Halloween Tarot with the book. This deck is perfect for Halloween, but is also a great deck for all year use. I love the characters and the colors in this deck.

Second is a chocolate bar (I love chocolate ) This is a special chocolate bar as it is from a fundraising for a horse ranch KD volunteers for. Such a wonderful thing for you to be doing KD!!

Third is a blue scarf that Kreative- Dragon created herself. Beautiful blue color and perfect for colder nights like we are getting right now.

Fourth made me smile as it is a Halloween Dream Bag. KD's mom got a lot of material one year and made everyone a dream bag she said was filled with magic dust and beans to give great dreams and courage on Halloween night. She also said it works great for other nights as well;

Last but not least and very thoughtful is an envelope with pictures KD took of fall in the area she lives. Such a pretty place!!

Thank you Kreative-Dragon!!
Top   #288

Grizabella 

How wonderful! I'm glad you finally got it, Quester. It sounds like a wonderful package!
Top   #289
Citizen

Kreative-Dragon 

So freaking happy if FINALLY reached you Quester. I cannot apologize enough that you had to go through all of this.
Thought you would like the scarf, and it would probably suit your winters better that mine although we're +10 and Chinooking today, so it might be a brown Christmas.
I wish you well with the Tarot deck, hope you enjoyed the Chocolate, and may the dream bag bring you peace and fun.
Top   #290

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.